Electronic Shareholder Communications
Welcome to our page which enables shareholders to elect to receive all future communications from THG PLC electronically. We encourage you to receive electronic communications from the Company because in addition to enhancing and expediting communication more generally it also provides environmental benefits.
Why sign up for electronic communications?
As well as making the administration of your shareholding easier, signing up to receive communications electronically will benefit both you and the Company through:
- the more efficient dissemination of information and quicker access to documents;
- reducing paper usage and in turn making a valuable contribution to the Company’s global footprint and environmental impact; and
- reducing the cost of printing and delivery of documents.
Examples of shareholder information that can be provided to you electronically include the Company’s Annual Report & Accounts and Notice of AGM.
How to sign up
If you register to receive communications electronically, an email will be sent to you at the address you provide when any shareholder document has been made available on the Company’s website. The email will provide a link to a web page where you will be able to access and download the communication.
If you have any queries about how to sign up or have already signed up to receive electronic communications and have any questions on the service then please contact our Registrar as follows:
- by post by writing to Equiniti Limited at Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex BN99 6DA;
- by calling 0371-384-2030 from within the UK or +44 121-415-7047 from outside of the UK – lines are open 08:30-17:30 Monday to Friday; or
- via the Shareview website at help.shareview.co.uk.