Revealed: The Hut Group’s Prestige Beauty Awards shortlist
The number one online destination for beauty in the UK and Europe presents the industry’s leading online consumer choice awards.
The Hut Group, the number one online destination for beauty in the UK and Europe, will be hosting the beauty industry’s leading online consumer choice awards on Thursday the 6th March at The Club at The Ivy in London’s West End.
Thrilled to be celebrating the success of bestselling products, consumer favourites and rising stars within the industry, General Manager, Rachel
“2013 has been another record breaking year for The Hut Group with sales increasing by 59% year on year; we’ve shipped 3 million premium beauty products globally. We’re looking forward to celebrating with our brand partners that have been a part of this achievement; the prestige beauty awards are a fantastic demonstration of how we can work in partnership with brands to create data driven consumer insight across the industry.”
The Prestige Beauty Awards are decided solely by data from 28 million consumers. The winners will be revealed next week and will provide some much anticipated insight into the must have beauty buys for spring/summer 2014.
The shortlist for the 15 awards, announced earlier this week, comprise of:
- Best Brand (Aesop, Caudalie, Elemis, Elizabeth Arden, Eve Lom, GLAMGLOW, Kerastase, Molton Brown, Moroccanoil, Perricone MD, BaByliss, ghd, Nars, Real Techniques, Redken, Urban Decay, American Crew, Anthony Logistics for Men, Clinique, Jack Black, Lab Series Skincare for Men, Menscience, men-u, Aveda, bareMinerals, Dermalogica, Paul Mitchell)
- Best New Launch 2013 (BaByliss, benefit, Elemis, L’Oreal Professionnel, Magnifibres, Minerva, Redken, Tangle Angel, Urban Decay)
- Rising Star Award (Jurlique, L’Occitane, Macadamia Natural Oil, Magnitone, NUXE, Perricone MD, Philip Kingsley, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Tangle Angel, Tangle Teezer )
- Best Skincare Product (Aesop, Alpha- H, Caudalie, Dermalogica, Egyptian Magic, Elemis, Eve Lom, GLAMGLOW, Jurlique, REN)
- Best Nail Product (butter LONDON, Elegant Touch, Essie Professional, Jessica Nails, Mavala, nails inc, Nailtiques, OPI, ORLY, Seche)
- Best Haircare Product (Aveda, Kerastase, L’Oreal Professionnel, Macadammia Natural Oil, Moroccanoil, Nioxin, Paul Mitchell, Pureology, Redken, Sebastian Professional)
- Best Male Grooming Product (American Crew, Anthony Logistics for Men, Bulldog Skincare for Men, Clinique, Jack Black, Lab Series Skincare for Men, Lock Stock & Barrel, MenScience, men-u, Zirh)
- Best Hair Styling Product (Aveda, bumble and bumble, Fudge, KMS California, Label.m, L’Oreal Professionnel, Paul Mitchell, Redken, Sebastian Professional, TIGI)
- Best Fragrance (Amouage, benefit, Britney Spears, Bvlgari, Jimmy Choo, Juicy Couture, Justin Bieber, Kenzo, Nicki Minaj, Paul Smith)
- Best Cosmetics Product (bareMinerals, benefit, Magnifibres, Maybelline, Nars, RapidLash, RMK, Santhila, Too Faced, Urban Decay)
- Best Beauty Appliance (BaByliss, Emjoi, ghd, L’Oreal Professionnel, Magnitone, Real Techniques, Sleep in Rollers, Tangle Angel, Tangle Teezer, Vogetti)
- Best Bath and Body Product (Aromatherapy Associates, Burt’s Bees, Crabtree & Evelyn, HealCare, Korres, L’Occitane, Molton Brown, REN, Skin Doctors, Weleda)
The Hut Group entered the beauty market in 2010 and has achieved a rapid expansion of both its market share and brand portfolio. The Group now boasts a range of 352 prestigious beauty brands across its websites: lookfantastic.com, hqhair.com, beautyexpert.com and mankind.co.uk.
For more information, please contact Olivia Olsson on Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org