Senior Ecommerce Executive
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the role: As the Senior Ecommerce Executive you will be supporting in managing the sites through effective planning co-ordination, support in growth strategy and driving the overall site performance.
Strategy and Planning:
- Working with the Ecommerce Manager to plan, build and execute the ecommerce trade calendar.
- Promoting and embodying the brand identity and ensuring trading decisions align to this identity.
- Ensuring all key trading moments are well planned and executed with a 360° market activation plan.
- Driving continuous site improvements to maximise conversion and AOV and reduce bounce rate on site and reduce barriers to buying online
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and content teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Identification and execution of best in class marketing activations and new marketing channels to drive new customers in an efficient manner whilst improving the retention and value of our existing customers.
- Working with Ecommerce Manager to deliver weekly forecasting for the site P&L.
- Keeps up to date with industry/market trends.
Cross Team Collaboration:
- Key collaboration with digital marketing channels teams to ensure a consistent campaign plan catered to each channel.
- Working closely with Brand team to actively drive forward planning and execute brand campaign and NPD.
- Collaborates with Core Beauty team to review key brand activations and launches, plotting in marketing exposure to maximise each of these and build a strong JBP.
- Supports Ecommerce Manager and Merch team to ensure targets are reflective of stock position prior to each month and actively reviewing stock position throughout the month ensuring these considerations are taken into account before any incremental activity is pushed out.
- Daily reporting of brand performance from topline territory and digital marketing channels to site KPIs (Revenue, GP, Conversion and Average Order) to feed actions to improve underperforming areas to Ecommerce Manager.
- Sku and range performance reviews in line with forecasting and YOY mix with key actions to drive growth looking at both areas down vs expectation and rising stars.
- Actively drive ad hoc analysis to identify growth opportunities and market gaps working with relevant teams such as brand and data.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy
- Support Ecommerce Manager with training and mentoring junior member within direct team and wider team.
Responsibility for driving sustainable growth in site performance and marketing activations.
- NC vs RC
- Team player – able to collaborate across functions.
- Strong initiative – able to think outside of the box
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Developing self and others
- Driven and goal orientated.
- Demonstrates an operational and strategic mind set.
- Ambition – desire to succeed and goal oriented.
- Maintain calm composure under pressure.
- Minimum 1+ year experience in similar field
- Computer literate in the use of Microsoft Office Systems especially Excel
- Experience within Google Analytics
- Strong commercial ability with understanding of data manipulation
- Time management: Prioritise, structure work & effectively manage time.
- Analytical ability
- Strong communicator
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal teams.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job