Ecommerce Executive - Myprotein Malaysia
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition retail. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand Myprotein, including its family of brands Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Clothing and Myprotein Pro, as well as Exante and Be-Nu All are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Nutrition is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Working within the Asian team, the Ecommerce Executive will work alongside the rest of the team to deliver successful marketing campaigns, customer acquisition and retention for Myprotein Malaysia through social- and affiliate marketing channels, and through events and content creation and utilization.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, creative and hardworking individual who’s passionate about marketing and social media. They will be an excellent communicator with the ability to build solid relationships both internally and externally.
- Ownership and management of the Myprotein brand in Malaysia, including the website and social media accounts
- Identify and drive new marketing channels to accelerate growth in Malaysia
- Develop existing marketing channels and relationships to drive growth in Malaysia, such as brand ambassadors and sponsorships
- Collaboration with wider teams, such as Central Marketing, Design, Myprotein Asia, to drive growth efficiently
- Analyse e-commerce KPIs and data daily (using Excel, Google Analytics and other software) to maximise sales opportunities, react accordingly, and formulate future strategy
- Responsible for P&L of Myprotein Malaysia, with monthly Revenue and Net GP targets
Degree qualified and strong academic record
- Native Mandarin, fluent Malay and fluent English
- Ambitious and prepared to take on responsibility
- Commercially astute and intelligent
- Proven communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Discounted Gym membership
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job