Business Development Manager - Digital
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, Nestle, P&G and Hotel Chocolat by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform. This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof.
Specifically THG Ingenuity draws on over 10 years of THG operating experience to:
- Connect brands with global audiences to help power global growth
- Enable brands to collect and analyse data in real-time across the Ingenuity eco-system to help generate actionable insights and build agility across digital operations
- Produce digital content at industrial scale to maximise efficiencies
- plan, buy and execute digital marketing strategies across the three critical areas: acquisition, anticipation and retention
- Attracting retail and ecommerce businesses to THG Ingenuity’s digital propositions
- Development of new & existing leads
- Closing new business with the support of our digital leads and strategists
- Understanding and solving key pains whilst matching them to solutions we offer
- Competitor Analysis
- Achievement of monthly sales targets & KPI’s
- 5+ years of proven sales experience in digital SAAS & Services
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Social & Digital marketing technologies
- Extensive networks across the ecommerce and retail sector
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- Value Selling knowledge is a bonus
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business through activity, referrals and networks
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job