Web Content Executive – THG Wellness Brands
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
Web Content Executive - Wellness
As Web Content Executive, you’ll be responsible for creating engaging and informative content for use across THG Nutrition’s wellness brands (Myvitamins, Myvegan & Selfish). You’ll contribute creative ideas, lead on day-to-day engagement with internal agencies for SEO and translations and ensure website content is kept up to date. Your role will focus on developing and executing a comprehensive web content strategy, optimising user experience, and driving brand awareness and sales on our website.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing compelling commercial content and copy, including product page descriptions, landing/list page copywriting, marketing channel commercial copywriting that aligns with SEO best practices and brand tone of voice.
- Working closely with our compliance department to create copy that meets food regulations.
- Upload all product content onto the website.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, design, and product, to ensure consistent brand messaging and accurate representation of product information on the website.
- Work with our internal translation agency to ensure the roll-out and localisation of all content to relevant territories.
- Conduct regular content audits to identify gaps, update outdated content, and improve the overall quality and relevance of web content.
- Copywriting experience in a content-focused role.
- A passion for digital and content marketing.
- Good knowledge of on-page SEO best practices and HTML.
- Proactive mind-set and can-do attitude, with the ability to identify opportunities and pursue them.
- Attention to detail and passionate about content marketing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A degree in a relevant area of education, e.g. English, Marketing, Information Technology etc.
- Passion for wellness, sports nutrition, and staying up to date with industry trends and advancements.
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Discounts across THG Brands
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days from hom)
- On site gym
- On site hair dresser
- On site doctor
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job