THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Overall Purpose: Ensure operations in the warehouse are carried out efficiently in order to contribute to the smooth running of the production department. Ensure stock items are stored in accordance wit company procedures in order to maintain food safety at all times
Key Accountabilities and Tasks
- Pick raw materials in warehouse for issue to production team as required
- Put away unused raw materials and finished goods collated form production.
- Accept deliveries from suppliers including offloading pallets using FLT
- Take small samples of received goods for quality control
- Once passed QC label stock and move to permanent location updating computer
- Ensure stock is stored and located in racking allowing ease of access
- Pick goods for dispatch from picking list checking all details are correct
- Make up and band/wrap pallets as required
- load ongoing goods onto carrier vehicles
- assist production with packing if required
- Ensure warehouse is kept clean and tidy
- Any other duties commensurate with the role and within the level of role capability
- Close Liaison with warehouse & logistics manager, Production manager Quality manager and Production team leader
- Liaison predominantly with internal colleagues
- Clear and articulate verbal and written communication
- Bring to management attention any issues in particular if related to food safety
Key Skills & Experience
- Numerate and literate with good communication skills
- Proactive and organised in work area
- Able to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Manual handling (using lifting equipment where appropriate)
Person Specification/ Key Behaviours:
- Ability to work under instruction.
- Adaptable and practical, committed with can-do attitude
- Good attention to detail
- Reliable, Flexible & co-operative
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job