Warehouse Administrator | THG LABS
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG LABS: -
We have a fantastic opportunity for a positive and hard-working Administrator to join one of the UK’s largest beauty development & manufacturing partners!
THG LABS offers a unique end-to-end service specialising in the development and supply of premium beauty and cosmetic products to highly respected brands and retailers on a global scale. We now have over 500 talented individuals working across our sites in Trowbridge and Frome – including a state-of-the-art laboratory and 98,000 square foot ever-growing manufacturing site.
As part of our growth strategy for 2023 and beyond, we are now searching for a Warehouse Administrator to join our brand-new site in Radstock on a full-time basis.
- Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm, Friday 8:00am - 3:15pm
- Salary: £22,076 (currently subject to a review in April 2023)
- Location: Radstock, Somerset
Key aspects of the role: -
You will be responsible for leading the Goods In booking process, which is largely computer and sage based along with some physical checking of stock. Further administrative duties will be developed in time, including raising purchase orders, creating reporting, and supporting management in daily administrative tasks.
About you: -
To succeed in this role, you will have previous experience in a similar administrative position, a confident level of computer literacy and the ability to pick up new ways of working with ease. Full training and support will be provided by our warehouse team, most importantly we are looking for a hardworking individual with a positive approach to new challenges who is willing to learn and support our dynamic team.
In return, you will join a growing, innovative, forward-thinking company in an ever-changing industry that will continue to support your development both personally and professionally and allow you to build a highly rewarding and successful career.
Benefits & Rewards: -
- Highly supportive company culture
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Opportunities for career progression
- Comprehensive Learning & Development Programme
- Discretionary company-wide bonus scheme
- Generous employee discounts on all products
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Other fantastic benefits including company pension scheme, smart casual dress code, free parking on site and so much more…
Our Company Values: - One formula for success: PRIDE in every product
- Perseverance - THG LABS believe dedication delivers success
- Responsibility - THG LABS believe in taking responsibility
- Inclusivity - THG LABS believe in diverse perspectives
- Development - THG LABS believe progress never stops
- Engagement - THG LABS believe in actively engaging with our customers
By living these values every day we’ll achieve our objectives and feel the sense of pride and fulfilment in being part of a team that creates something exceptional.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job