Finance & Fraud
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Finance at THG
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability, and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Treasury team and the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Treasury Manager to make a real impact in a well-established team of 8 treasury professionals. Be a key player in all aspects of corporate treasury, contributing significantly to our business while learning and growing alongside a stellar team. As a team we are committed to delivering a world-class treasury service and in particular have focussed recently on embedding our treasury management system (Kyriba) with this role taking that forward realising the full potential of the existing system and capturing the emerging benefits of AI.
- Implement and optimise crucial processes to streamline operations.
- Safeguard the seamless operation and security of our treasury management system, Kyriba.
- Manage liquidity effectively to support business needs.
- Identify and mitigate foreign exchange exposures for effective risk management.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices in treasury management to ensure the company's practices remain current and compliant
- Ensure efficient banking and payment methods are utilised to enhance financial performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, accounting, and legal, to support strategic initiatives and ensure alignment with overall business objectives
- Develop and implement strategies to optimise working capital, balancing liquidity needs with cost-effective funding solutions
- Lead or contribute to special projects related to treasury initiatives, such as system upgrades, process improvements, or expansion into new markets
- AMCT/ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or part-qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in corporate treasury, preferably in a multinational organisation.
- Proven expertise in FX trading and foreign exchange management.
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems, with a preference for Kyriba proficiency.
- Strong background in intercompany loan management.
- Advantageous: Hedge accounting experience.
- Excellent analytical and data manipulation skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Competitive salary
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job