Transactions Associate - Nutrition
Finance & Fraud
4M, Manchester Airport
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: 4M, Manchester Airport
About Finance at THG
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Role
Reporting into the Transactions Team Leader, the primary responsibility of the Transactions Associate is to ensure that the end-to-end processing of B2B customer billing, supplier invoices and credit control is carried out as per company policy and right first time approach to maximise cash and minimize risk.
The Transactions Associate will manage a portfolio of key B2B customer accounts to the expected standard of customer/supplier experience. Liaise with THG internal stakeholders providing top class customer service levels and ensuring that the customers and suppliers accounts are always up to date through allocating, posting cash receipts, sending statements and processing payments.
The Transactions Associate acts as a subject matter expert and point of reference for activities or issues related to customer and supplier transactional finance and ensures that related processes are executed in line with the group procedures and according to the internal and external audit.
- Process B2B Customer invoices and credit notes timely and accurately in accordance with HMRC VAT regulations, company guidelines.
- Post customer receipts daily into the ledger and allocate invoices accurately according to remittance advices.
- Send customer invoices/ statements via email once posted and upload to portals.
- Ensure all refunds are processed and paid within the expected timeframe.
- Provide support and support to internal stakeholders and expertise, and act as first point of reference to resolve any queries coming through the relevant mailbox. Handle all queries efficiently and effectively to ensure all SLA’s and KPI’s are met
- Perform key account reconciliations and query resolution
- Debt chasing and key account management
- Reporting as required by the line/group manager
- Support with audit requests at any given time
- Any other adhoc duties as required
- Fluent in English verbal and written. Another European language (French, Polish, Swedish, German) would be an advantage.
- A good knowledge & understanding of Accounts Receivable, Credit Control processes
- You will have experience of processing a high volume of invoices/credits in multiple currencies - advantageous
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel (Understanding V-Lookup, Pivot and Functions an advantage)
- Knowledge of SAGE X3 advantageous or any other ERP systems
- Track record of high performing standards and hitting deadlines consistently
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job