Transactional Reporting Analyst
Finance & Fraud
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Finance at THG
Finance at THG is a rapidly growing and evolving team, covering all areas of finance from central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax and internal audit, to specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health and Brands. As the business expands and takes on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles – no two days are the same! Common characteristics among our team are the ability to drive change, adaptability and resourcefulness, to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Transactional Reporting team and the Role
You will be working alongside experienced and motivated professionals, where the team’s main focuses are improving efficiency and providing expertise across the reporting requirements for transactional finance. You will also have the opportunity to work with senior executives across the business to deliver management information for group reporting.
We are a small team of 3 working together towards one end goal. As a team we fully support people progression, providing expert training programmes and ensuring full study support for further qualifications.
The Transactional Reporting Analyst will have shared responsibility for the production and delivery of daily, weekly, and monthly transactional finance reports. This will include Order To Cash (OTC), Procure To Pay (PTP) and Master Data (MD) reporting, ensuring that all reports are reviewed and validated prior to distribution. In addition to this, the Transactional Reporting Analyst will be expected to support the Transactional Reporting Manager with ad-hoc reporting requests and projected related tasks.
- Share responsibility for the creation and delivery of transactional finance reporting
- Assume ownership and responsibility for data accuracy, completeness, consistency and integrity of reports
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas to improve operational performance
- Ensure BAU reporting is transitioned to Superset, the self-serve reporting tool in a timely manner
- Continual consideration for process improvement and task automation
- Liaise with the project team to ensure reporting process guides/SOPs are updated quarterly
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders across the business to continuously improve the Transactional Reporting “offering”
- Train new starters using agreed training programme to ensure a smooth introduction to TR
- Where applicable control user access for third party systems
- Any other ad hoc duties applicable to this role
- A-Level or equivalent qualification
- 1-2 years of experience working with in an office or home working environment
- Fluent in English verbal and written
- Excellent analytical and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong organisational skills; attention to detail and commercial awareness
- Office IT literate, preferably with intermediate Excel skills
- Results driven, self-sufficient and highly motivated
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Very good interpersonal skills with excellent customer service
- Sage or other ERP system knowledge an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job