Trading Manager - COGGLES
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Job Title: Trading Manager
Purpose of Role: The Trading Manager is responsible for managing the KPIs, growth strategy and translating the brand identity onsite across Coggles, working cross functionally across the business to deliver continued growth in sales and profit while driving an immersive customer experience.
- Monitoring key site metrics including Revenue, GP, Conversion Rate, Bounce Rate, AOV, Exit Rates, Traffic (new and returning) etc.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy.
- Deliver on targets and budgets through campaign activations to ensure KPI's are achieved.
- Ensuring the websites are kept up-to-date with; correct offers, updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary.
- Work in synergy with the buying and marketing teams to identify new growth and brand opportunities.
- Identify areas of underperformance and develop strategies to improve.
- Collaborate with the wider team on optimising the website customer experience / journey, feeding into decisions on content, functionality and layout across the site (e.g. homepage, navigation, PDP)
- Competitor product and pricing analysis - to ensure we are price competitive and aligned in the market.
- Commercially astute, ambitious, and driven; hungry for success and responsibility.
- Experience of managing targets and trading calendars.
- Manages their time efficiently, enjoys problem solving and finding effective solutions.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- Strong communication skills; has worked exceptionally as part of a wider team and has experience in managing others.
Benefits Include -
- Discretionary Bi-annual Bonus Structure (Performance Related)
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio and Gym
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job