THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to support the Technical Manager and QA Team in maintaining company policies and procedures in line with BRC and other third-party audits, and ensure the company complies with all relevant legislations.
You will also provide administration support to our QA department, keeping matrixes up to date, assisting with customer complaints, generating COC’s and assist our raw materials lab in reviewing microbiological testing results and investigations.
Job Role (not limited to):
- Review procedures, write procedures and make necessary improvements
- Drive continuous improvement and promote the food safety culture within the business
- Contribute and play a part in the internal auditing team
- Support the business during third party audits and traceability exercises
- Assist with the coordination and completion of customer complaints
- Issuing Certificates of Analysis/Conformities, where required
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office software
- Experience working in a technical related role within the food or beverage manufacturing industry
- High attention to detail and great organisation skills
- Good understanding of food safety systems and their practical application in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge of third-party standards such as BRC, Trading Standards. And Customer COP’s
- A good working knowledge of HACCP
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job