Talent Manager – Group Operations
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About Ingenuity Operations
Operations sits as part of our Ingenuity division fulfilling both B2B and B2C orders for our millions of clients globally. Customer service and delivery is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We Manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer good that we then dispatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose-built, innovative semi and fully automated and distribution centres.
THG has six core distribution sites. Two in the UK, two in the USA, one in Poland and one in Australia. The sites vary in terms of automation; most are standard semi-automated fulfilment sites, but we are embracing the benefits of full automation. Currently one site in UK is fully automated with one of the US site working towards this in Q1 and Q2 of 2023. The network grows with the operational needs of the country, which has been significant in the last 5 years.
About the Role
As the Talent Manager – Group Operations you will be responsible for sourcing the very best talent for the Ingenuity Operations function across multiple territories (UK, USA, continental Europe and Australia) ensuring we continue to hire exceptional people to support the growth of our business.
As well as sourcing the right people to grow the division, the role will also require a strong ability to harness internal Talent within the division. Key project deliverables around Competency Frameworks and Succession Planning will also be a key focus for the desired candidate. The role will report into the People Director – Group Operations and work closely with the Group Operations Director to ensure successful delivery of the above.
We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about working with people and can work independently to manage the full recruitment cycle; from initial contact through to contract completion. You will also need to have a thorough understanding of THG and our unique positioning as a global technology company leading the way in an experiential market.
- End-to End recruitment management through stakeholder management (both externally via the candidates and also internally via the hiring manager
- As the first person a potential candidate talks to from THG, you will be an important ambassador for the Group and will need to have the ability to understand their motivations and match these with the benefits of working for us.
- Be comfortable selling THG to potential talent or someone that isn’t aware of the business either through a telephone interview or face to face meetings.
- Ensure each potential candidate’s experience is positive and seamless by ensuring they meet with the right interviewers and are looked after at each stage of the recruitment process.
- You will be comfortable hiring and market mapping at the most junior level right through to senior level positions.
- While the role will be predominantly office-based, you must be comfortable being in any of our Operational sites to ensure full understanding of the divisional needs.
- You will be required to implement a strategy for retaining prospects and keeping them informed at each key decision-making point.
- Internal Succession Planning at all levels/territories within the division
- Ongoing delivery of Competency Framework for the division
- Ensuring accurate upkeeping of Organisation Charts for multiple buildings with over 2000 core employees.
- Be able to support the wider People team during busy times for the business (i.e., High volume sales).
- Working positively with on-site Agencies where needed to support ongoing business delivery
- Experience in working in senior level internal recruitment or for a recruitment agency
- Track record of recruiting within a fast-paced environment – Junior operational through to Director level
- Ability to work autonomously and build relationships with stakeholders across the Group
- Ability to manage a recruitment process from initial contact through to offer management
- A desire to take full ownership of Creative recruitment at THG, helping to shape our future growth
- Ability to apply sourcing strategies to attract the top talent from across the world
- Experience of Operational/Blue Collar environment strongly desirable
- Experience of P&L with a strong understanding of setting budgets and operational plans
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Comfortable managing workload in multiple territories
- Good understanding of commercial awareness, ability to manage finances and balance cost versus quality
- Awareness of Health and Safety Regulations
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job