Systems Project Manager | THG LABS
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG LABS: -
THG LABS offers a unique end-to-end service specialising in the development and supply of premium beauty and cosmetic products to highly respected brands and retailers on a global scale. We have an extremely knowledgeable, hardworking, and innovative team working across our sites in Trowbridge and Frome, including a state-of-the-art laboratory and 98,000 square foot ever-developing manufacturing site.
As part of our growth strategy for 2023 and beyond, we are now searching for an experienced and pro-active Systems Project Manager to join our highly knowledgeable and dynamic Systems team in Trowbridge, Wiltshire on a full-time basis.
The Systems team is responsible for all aspects of THG LABS IT Systems, including Inhouse Application Development, IT Support, 3rd Party Application Support & Management and Validation of systems and processes. Reporting to the Systems Manager, the Systems Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing projects and initiatives throughout both the Systems team and the wider business, ensuring that delivery is met within defined timescales and budgets. Projects will involve a mixture of both software development and implementation, change management and validation.
Key activities will include: -
- Managing the implementation of large scale and high impact business applications such as ERP and formulation management systems
- Development, delivery, and presentation of regular project progress reports
- Engaging with key stakeholders to establish and document accurate and detailed scope of projects
- Using change management skills and influencing abilities to implement process and procedural changes
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget by identifying key deliverables and milestones
- Engaging with Inhouse development team to ensure that bespoke applications and integrations are delivered to the agreed scope and timescales
- Working with the business to ensure that factory equipment and processes are implemented, validated, and documented in line with FDA standards
About you: -
- Experience in implementing multiple business systems
- Strong leadership and influencing abilities
- Change management skills
- Prince2 or equivalent qualifications
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Experience in validation process (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Strong experience using Project Management tools (MS Project / SmartSheets / etc.)
In return, you will join an innovative, forward-thinking company in an ever-changing industry that will continue to support your development both personally and professionally and allow you to build a highly rewarding and successful career.
Benefits & Rewards: -
- Highly supportive company culture
- Employee wellbeing initiatives
- Opportunities for career progression
- Comprehensive Learning & Development programme
- Generous employee discounts on all products
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Other fantastic benefits including company pension scheme, casual dress code, free parking on site and so much more…
One formula for success: PRIDE in every product
- Perseverance - THG LABS believe dedication delivers success
- Responsibility - THG LABS believe in taking responsibility
- Inclusivity - THG LABS believe in diverse perspectives
- Development - THG LABS believe progress never stops
- Engagement - THG LABS believe in actively engaging with our customers
By living these values every day we’ll achieve our objectives and feel the sense of pride and fulfilment in being part of a team that creates something exceptional.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job