Eco / Sustainability
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Central Functions
Central Functions is formed of the teams and people that serve the entire business. These people are integral to the smooth running of the business; ensuring everyone is paid on time, that materials are sourced and arrive promptly, that we meet our legal obligations and that our health, safety, and security is safeguarded.
About the Role and THG x Planet Earth
THG has recently published its 2030 sustainability Strategy – THG x Planet Earth, with the long-term goal of leaving the world better than we found it by utilising our unique capacity for innovation and incorporating sustainability into every decision we make. This position plays an important role goal through ensuring measurement, delivery, and communication of THG’s achievement against the goals we have set. Additionally, this role will support in the establishment and delivery of THG x Planet Earth ESG data management and Reporting service. The candidate will report to the Head of Sustainability – Reporting & ESG. This role will also take a lead in delivering and coordinating with THG operations teams on the roll out and implementation of the Zero Waste Programme across THG.
This is a highly visible role across the group and will be one of the experts on sustainability reporting , zero waste, and acting as a business partner for our Divisions and Functional senior partners. You will be a self-starter, with excellent communication and organisation skills, and a passion for driving responsible and sustainable business.
- Supporting the Head of Sustainability – Reporting & ESG the annual and quarterly sustainability/ESG reporting requirements
- Coordinate and manage reporting processes and collecting data for all THG’s Sustainability Reporting and various ESG indices.
- Continuously reviewing and analysing our sustainability/ESG performance to identify gaps and drive improvements across the organisation
- Lead cross-functional projects (e.g. Zero Waste) and collaborating on the implementation of the Group’s sustainability programs including activities across the operations and departments/markets
- Establish THG x Planet Earth ESG Data & Reporting service
- 1+ years of work experience from working in the field of sustainability
- Experience in supply chain and operations to execute programs
- A team player who understands team objectives and workflow processes and helps others learn by distilling complex ideas into easily understood concepts.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to influence and manage different teams to drive effective outcomes
- Ability and confidence to work with and influencer senior stakeholders
- Excellent project and time management skills and can operate in an environment of high ambiguity.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail as well as strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job