Supply Chain Planner
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s number 1 online premium beauty retailer. Carrying over 22,000 products and shipping to over 200 countries, we are the partner of choice for many leading beauty brands including the likes of MAC, YSL and Tom Ford. We have a portfolio of over 660 premium brands and revenue share has grown 40% year on year over the last 4 years, making us the most successful beauty website globally. The website attracts over 10 million visits per month, and we have everything onsite to suit every one of our customers individual beauty needs. Our team are beauty enthusiasts and have a desire to create brilliant customer experiences, built from the insight and data executed through our integrated technology and expertise.
About the role:
The Supply Chain Planner will liaise with suppliers, merchandise teams and key stakeholders in relation to all products in category portfolio to support stock availability at all times. The role will also involve developing and improving warehouse booking in processes, managing Purchase orders where necessary and managing stock levels in and out of warehouses to support demand and to ensure services levels and division objectives are met.
Key Relationships: Merchandising, Buying, Logistics, Freight Forwarders, Warehouse, Finance
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure the correct levels of volume are moving through the Supply Chain within the expected timeframes.
- Support the warehouse and Ops teams by correctly planning intake and help resolve any fulfilment discrepancies, ensuring visibility of stock movements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage the on-time delivery performance of suppliers and implement solutions to improve.
- Oversee the inter-warehouse transfer process for the key intake region, providing clear communication and updates for stakeholder visibility.
- Working closely with the Freight team, manage the movement of stock via the Freight process and provide updates to wider stakeholders.
- Working closely with suppliers on general inbound support.
- Working closely with the THG Freight Forwarder & Freight team, to manage the order movement of stock for our Ex-Works suppliers freight process into THG destination WHS and provide internal updates on progress of our inbound volume.
- Build relationships with Ex-works suppliers with a view to supporting the supplier’s freight mode decision making, to ensure THG get the best possible CPU and service offering from the freight forwarder to achieve on-time delivery.
- Analysing processes and procedures looking for areas for continuous improvement to support future supply plans taking into consideration pricing changes, quantity or lead time restrictions.
- Previous Head Office (ideally) experience in Logistics/Supply chain as an administrator / analyst or within planning
- Relationship/Stakeholder management
- Problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Competitive Salary
- Agile working policy
- Bi annual bonus scheme
- On site doctor
- On site gym
- Exclusive discounts across THG Brands, Hale Country Club & King Street Town House
- Discounted rail & free onsite parking
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job