Supply Chain Assistant
Edison, New Jersey
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Role: Supply Chain/Kitting Assistant
The Supply Chain Assistant will assist the wider planning function in the management of Health & Beauty stock holding. They will manage kitting projects with the warehouse and create delivery appointments as well as help the supply chain manager resolve delivery discrepancies.
- Place and Track multiple POs for various kitting projects
- Provide updates on kitting projects and submit required forms for kitting to commence
- Assist in the resolution of delivery discrepancies
- Understand warehouse labor plans and daily inbound capacity to set up delivery slots for suppliers
- Understand, set, and communicate delivery priorities to the warehouse
- Achieve box dispatch dates
- Successful tracking of product
- Clear communication of timelines and liabilities
- Quick response time for delivery appointments
- Efficient flow of inbound
- Strong communication skills and ability to identify when issues need escalation
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to filter and prioritize sources of information
- Previous experience in working cross functionally with all levels to complete projects
- Flexible and amenable to changes in a fast-pace, high growth environment. Must be able to multi- task while accommodating changing priorities.
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days in-office; 2 day WFH
- 1 Day per Month in the NYC Office located in the Financial District
- Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
- Office Location: Edison, NJ
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401K matched up to 5%
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Short and long-term disability
- Summer Fridays (early end time)
- Exclusive employee discounts on THG Brands
- Many more...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job