Supply Chain Administrator
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About Core Beauty
THG is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever-expanding team as we strive to become the World’s No1 Online.
About the role
The Supply Chain team are responsible for the processes and materials behind the manufacture and distribution of the goods that THG creates and sells. The work the team does is critical in ensuring the business is competitive in the market.
As a Supply Chain Administrator in Operations you will responsible for providing general support to the Supply Chain team for the Beauty Division by assisting with the intake of stock, supplier compliance and general reporting for five international warehouses.
Responsibilities (clearly linked to KPIs):
- Working closely with the Supply Chain Analysts to support in resolving day to day supplier discrepancies across five international warehouses.
- Liaise effectively with all stakeholders to ensure key updates are shared in a timely manner.
- Support in resolving and reporting on any non-compliant supplier deliveries or supplier rejections. Highlight suggestions for prevention and improvements.
- Support the Supply Chain Co-ordinator with the RTV process in liaising with the warehouses and suppliers.
- Run, update and maintain daily and weekly reports to be shared with internal stakeholders.
- Oversee the group email inbox and ensure all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Supporting with any additional ad-hoc duties as required by the Supply Chain team.
- Supply Chain / Data Analyst experience within an ecommerce / retail / logistics environment is desirable
- Good IT skills necessary in MS Excel / Outlook
- Must be a positive team player but also have the ability to work autonomously
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts across all THG brands
- Gym Discounts
- Bi-annual Company & Performance bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job