THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About Strategy & Your Role
We are looking for a results-driven Strategy Manager to join our Strategy Team! As a Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for leading a team to develop in-depth research and analysis projects which will aide THG Ingenuity clients across the Beauty, Fashion and Food & Beverage industries, launch successful go-to-market strategies. Working collaboratively with other THG teams such as Marketing, Customer Success and Business Development, you will identify key opportunities and insights that will play a crucial part in launching successful brands toward a shared business objective. We are expecting you to have a passion for digital technologies & digital marketing that will inspire innovative solutions and the teams that you work with.
- You will lead go-to-market digital strategies, and create & execute digital transformation strategies for THG Ingenuity clients with the support of Digital Strategists and Strategy Executives.
- You will be able to lead small to medium sized teams on 6+ week consultancy projects, with the confidence to plan and execute a strategy independently.
- You will be able to shape, scope and mobilise strategy engagements and manage projects against plan and agreed scope – including managing client expectations and escalating or mitigating risks/issues.
- Able to articulate problems and influence solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner through tools such as PowerPoint and Excel.
- Capable in working with and developing strategy frameworks.
- Experience planning and facilitating workshops with large groups.
- Experience in pitching and selling complex deals.
- Strong financial and commerciality skills with a good understanding of drivers behind value creation and overall picture of client’s business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as you will be responsible for briefing marketing, UX and creative teams, and leading client meetings and workshops.
- Able to support business development proposals in order to drive value for clients and the organization. For this, you should be well informed on agency client relationships and internal structural workings of global companies.
- Able to develop junior members of the team via coaching, mentorship and line-management where applicable.
- Develop thought leadership, driving internal discussion with a view to share with clients.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a similar role (Strategy; Consultancy; Marketing; Technology; Retail/Ecommerce).
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a related area is desired but not compulsory.
- Commercial awareness and experience developing client accounts.
- Strategic & creative thinker who is well versed in research and data analysis.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Gravitas & confidence to voice and present engaging ideas.
- Astute knowledge around market research, branding, marketing & ecommerce.
- Immaculate attention to detail.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- People management experience.
- A team player who has the ability & willingness to adapt to change and keep an open mind to the opinion of others.
- Must be fluent in English, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary at an LSE listed company
- Bonus scheme
- Wellbeing support platform, onsite/remote Dr and Physio
- THG Group Discounts up to 70%
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Tech salary sacrifice scheme
- Bike to work scheme
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job