Store Trading & Merchandising Manager | LOOKFANTASTIC
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry.
We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
As Beauty Transformation Manager, you will be responsible for driving forward the next new projects in THG beauty to drive future the growth of the division.
A key part of our In Real Life Strategy is built upon bringing the LOOKFANTASTIC experience to life with the customer. We will be launching new stores as part of this strategy & you will have responsibility for leading where they are, how they are executed, and rule aligned to the broader LOOKFANTASTIC strategy. We will also be exploring various store in store concepts where you will be a key stakeholder in the development & running of them.
As projects such as our store plans come to maturity you will take responsibility in reviewing the next value additive projects for the division & take a key role in the conception of these area’s.
- Build and manage the in-store brand & product assortment driving space efficiency within all category areas.
- Collaborate with the LOOKFANTASTIC global team to help execute the online calendar in our real-life environments.
- Build & achieve sales targets for all locations built within the UK and Ireland region, taking responsibility for category, brand, and range development.
- Document and keep updated retail brand plans, including any NPD launches store.
- Monitor healthy level of stock across all retailers, with strong sell in vs sell out analytics data.
- Constantly build best-in-class relationships with all store partners & conduct successful commercial monthly meetings relating to building strong plans, new launches, always providing 360 supports on all touch points (social, online, training and in-store visibility), and review business updates.
- Regular retail visit of key stores, to ensure strong presence, best-in-class merchandising and training, as well as building excellent relationships with the management team.
- Support in organising product training both in store and remotely, online for our key accounts.
- P&L ownership for the Store proposition
- Initially support building, developing & implementing our store in store strategy. Help implement teams & structures needed in the running of them
- English Speaking essential
- 3+ years of proven success in account management within the beauty industry, with management experience.
- Enthusiastic attitude with strong leadership skills
- Proactive attitude with a forward-thinking mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills essential
- Data driven, analytical and results oriented.
- Proactive attitude with a forward-thinking mindset
- Team player who thrives working in a collaborative environment but who can also work independently when required.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel around the UK and Ireland
- Reports directly into Beauty Growth Director
What's on offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
• 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays plus Birthday Leave
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
• Enhanced Compassionate Leave
• Cycle to Work Scheme, Tech Scheme & More…
• Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Shop
• Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
• Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
• Many More...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job