Spa Therapist (Full time) - King Street Townhouse Hotel & Spa
King Street Townhouse & Spa, Manchester
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Spa Therapist to join us at King Street Townhouse Hotel & Spa. We are looking for a talented, passionate individual to join our team and create memorable guest experiences. You will be responsible for maintaining the highest standard of professionalism in all areas of operation and carry out all duties to our world class standards.
- Fantastic bedroom rates for yourself and F&F
- 20% off dining at the hotel
- 50% off dining at Hale Country Club & Spa and complimentary monthly club membership
- Up to 50% discounts on THG brands, including Myprotein, Lookfantastic, ESPA and many more!
- Onsite GP (avoid the waits!)
- Onsite physiotherapist
- Annual leave entitlement rising every year with service plus your birthday off
About THG Experience
THG Experience is home to our portfolio of prestige event locations and luxury properties - including Hale Country Club & Spa, King Street Townhouse Hotel, Great John Street Hotel and 100 King Street. Through these venues, we create exceptional experiences, services and content - all of which ensure that our portfolio of brands and partners make real-world connections with their customers that create a lasting impact.
We also collaborate closely with THG Society, our influencer marketing platform, which allows brands to access extraordinary locations, create content and host events with influencers and clients.
THG Experience is perfectly positioned to deliver rapid growth for THG’s fast-moving, global brands. It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Main Duties of the Role
- Greet guests at reception to deliver a memorable experience
- Support the Spa Manager in delivering customer standards and constantly strive to exceed expectations
- Maintain a professional, clean environment ensuring that our guests/members are comfortable
- Fully understand existing treatments and procedures to effectively deliver a world class service
- Ensure that all treatment rooms are prepared and fit for purpose
- Attend weekly/monthly team meetings and events
- Deliver exceptional aftercare and retail recommendations to all clientele
- High standards of presentation and cleanliness are maintained at all times
- Delivering brand standards
- Booking in clients and taking phone calls
- Achieving treatment and retail targets
- Knowledge in our brands NVQ level 3 beauty therapy or equivalent
- Previous Beauty therapy experience in a 5star/luxury background Natural leadership qualities
- Specific experience within a spa/health club environment
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Experience with ESPA and Elemis is preferred but not essential
- Impeccable attention to detail and customer service experience
- Proven experience working as part of a successful team with excellent interpersonal skills
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job