Social Media Manager - Myprotein
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins and MP Activewear.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
Role: Social Media Manager – Myprotein
Location: THG HQ (WA15 0AF)
Myprotein is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager who will make a significant impact on our brand's online presence. We are seeking a creative and results-driven professional who can help us disrupt the market, cut through the noise, and drive record engagement and growth across our social media channels. If you’re mad on health, nutrition and wellness like our customers, you have a passion for implementing innovative ideas, leveraging insights and strategies, and taking our social media presence to the next level, this role is perfect for you.
- Lead in executing our brand and social media platform strategies, aligned with the wider business objectives and target audience
- Implement disruptive and cutting-edge ideas to stand out in the crowded social media landscape – putting Myprotein amongst the leading brands and creators across industries
- Ensure we remain a relevant brand to our core audience through social, whilst looking for new opportunities to find potential new customers
- Manage projects and teams to create engaging and high-quality content
- Working closely with the Social Media Strategy & Insights Manager to optimise our ideas and stay on top of trends across channels
- Formulate new repeatable content strands that are the nucleus of our social media output
- Actively engage with followers, influencers, and brand advocates across all communities to build deeper and more loyal connections
- Collaborate with the marketing team to integrate social media efforts into broader campaigns
- Collaborate with the influencer and events team to maximise deliverables from our roster, and provide new suggestions to enhance our offering
- Working with the wider team to deliver new, hero projects – from long-form documentaries to weekly podcasts.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, Communications, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience)
- Proven experience as a Social Media Manager or in a similar role, preferably in the ecommerce, fitness, sports or sports nutrition industry
- Deep understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, etc.) and their best practices
- Proficiency in social media analytics, reporting & insights
- A keen interest in sports nutrition and workout/gym culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, adaptable to different platforms and audiences
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities to develop innovative strategies and disrupt the market
- Strong organisational and project management skills to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days Holiday + bank Holidays
- Hybrid working (4 days in the office, Up to 1 day working from home)
- Onsite Gym
- Onsite Doctor
- Onsite Hairdresser/barber
- Onsite Physiotherapist
- Discounts across THG Brands
- Many more...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job