Social Media Manager - Myprotein
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
Social Media Manager - Myprotein
Location: Manchester (M90 3RR) 3 days in the office and 2 days remote each week
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a Social Media Manager, responsible for the overall growth and engagement of the Myprotein organic social channels (FB, IG, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok). You will work closely with content, brand, influencer and paid social teams to build best-in-class social media campaigns and activations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a full strategy for newer platforms and identify opportunities (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter e.g) so Myprotein is evolving with the industry at all times
- Working with the social team to concept and execute relevant, social-first campaigns, ensuring all social output is engaging, on-brand and aimed at our target audiences – including locales
- Work with the Head of Social, owning the social aspect of the overarching brand calendar, managing your time efficiently in the planning, production and execution of all activity ensuring it is cohesive and strategic
- Working closely with stakeholders from marketing, campaign planning, and the partnerships team to secure impactful and relevant social output for increased brand awareness/credibility, ensuring these are seamlessly integrated into the overarching social strategy and are suitable for the audience
- Launching engaging, on-trend, innovative content across the social platforms to increase engagement and brand awareness (e.g. social challenges)
- Plan, evaluate, monitor and be reactive to Health/Lifestyle/Food/Nutrition trends
- Manage relationships with social networks to ensure Myprotein’s pages are market leading at all times, and monitor video/imagery daily to remain on brand and optimised by channel
- Supporting the team in the delivery of social first shoots including but not limited to, creator days and TikTok Lives
- Ensuring campaign, image, ambassador and asset briefs are clear and well written to ensure high quality image and video assets are produced
- Mentoring and developing members of the social team in line with the overall brand growth
- Building social reports to monitor and critique all performance/growth/success
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working within social media for an agency or brand.
- 1+ years' experience of managing a team
- In-depth knowledge of the social media landscape: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Experience working with and briefing influencers
- Impeccable organisation skills and the ability to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met
- Experience feeding back on edits and working with creatives/editors
- Experience with relevant social tooling such as Social Bakers/Emplifi, Pulsar (or equivalents) as well as Google Analytics
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance related bonus
- Company Discounts
- Onsite Doctor
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days remote)
- Discounted gym memberships
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job