Social Media Executive - Myvitamins
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Brands – Myvegan & Myvitamins
Myvegan grew from a desire to make plant-based well-being simple. That means being mindful of the ingredients we use in all of our products — we always want to know exactly where they’ve come from and why they deserve to make the final cut. It’s our mission to offer the best range of natural and dairy-free choices, because we don’t know about you, but we’re sick of hearing how much you’re “missing out on” by going green. So we’re taking a stand by showing off all of the amazing things you can have with a plant-based lifestyle, starting with a handful of our favourite nutrition essentials and a vision to provide a complete source of holistic well-being for all. We’ve sown the seeds, so to speak.
MyVitamins has seen impressive year on year growth and has forged a place in the market as a complete online destination for all things health and wellness, from core vitamins, minerals and supplements to superfoods, protein and snacks. Making health and wellness simple for our customer with high quality products that won’t break the bank.
About the role:
We are looking to recruit a Social Media Executive, responsible for the overall growth of the Myvitamins organic social channels (FB, IG, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok). You will work closely with content, brand, influencer and paid social teams to build best-in-class social media campaigns and activations. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting growth on newer platforms and identify opportunity (TikTok, Clubhouse e.g) so Myvitamins are evolving with the industry at all times
- Executing relevant social first campaigns, ensuring all social output is on engaging, on-brand and aimed at our target audiences
- Launching engaging, on-trend, innovative content across the social platforms to increase engagement and brand awareness (e.g. social challenges)
- Plan, evaluate, monitor and be re-active to Health/Lifestyle/Food/Nutrition trends
- Owning the social section on the overarching brand calendar, managing your time efficiently in the planning, production and execution of all activity ensuring it is cohesive and strategic
- Ensuring social platforms are up to date at all times and visual imagery is on brand
- Ensuring campaign, image and asset briefs are clear and well written to ensure high quality image and video assets are produced
- Expanding and developing the social team in line with the overall brand growth and measure and report on all performance/growth/success
- Leading weekly trading meetings from a social media standpoint
- 1+ years experience in a social media role, with a proven track record of delivering growth across organic social platforms
- Creative social flair combined with a commercial mindset
- Proactive with a can-do attitude. Be able to identify opportunities and pursue them
- Strong understanding of the nuances of different social platforms and the ways audiences consume content on them
- Impeccable spelling, grammar and proof-reading skills
- Working knowledge of both current and emerging global platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok etc.
- Good image and short form video editing skills, including how to shoot and edit on TikTok
- Experience in creating social media proposals across BAU and campaigns.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job