Social Media Executive - MyProtein DACH
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast as others believe to be possible. Our people are our strength and we have over 7,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
THG Nutrition is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition retail. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand Myprotein, including its family of brands Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Clothing and Myprotein Pro, as well as Exante and Idealfit. All are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Nutrition is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing a full strategy for social media platforms and identify opportunities for: (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube e.g) so Myprotein is evolving with the industry at all times
- Working with the social team to concept and execute relevant, social-first campaigns, ensuring all social output is engaging, on-brand and aimed at our target audiences
- Work with the Head of Social, owning the social aspect of the overarching brand calendar, managing your time efficiently in the planning, production and execution of all activity ensuring it is cohesive and strategic
- Working closely with stakeholders from ecommerce, marketing, campaign planning, and the partnerships team to secure impactful and relevant social output for increased brand awareness/credibility, ensuring these are seamlessly integrated into the overarching social strategy and are suitable for the audience
- Launching engaging, on-trend, innovative content across the social platforms to increase engagement and brand awareness (e.g. social challenges)
- Ensure the brand’s tone of voice and best practices are reflected in all content and throughout the communications on social media
- Plan, evaluate, monitor and be reactive to Health/Lifestyle/Food/Nutrition trends
- Manage relationships with social networks to ensure Myprotein’s pages are market leading at all times, and monitor video/imagery daily to remain on brand and optimised by channel
- Supporting the team in the delivery of social first shoots including but not limited to, creator days and Instagram & TikTok Lives
- Ensuring campaign, image, ambassador and asset briefs are clear and well written to ensure high quality image and video assets are produced
- Building social reports to monitor and critique all performance/growth/success
- In-depth knowledge of the social media landscape: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube
- The ability to keep up with latest trends on social media and apply them according to the developed content strategy
- Impeccable organisation skills and the ability to keep projects moving and ensure deadlines are met
- Experience feeding back on edits and working with creatives/editors
- Experience with relevant social tooling such as Social Bakers/Emplifi, Pulsar (or equivalents) as well as Google Analytics
- German language skills on a native level (written and spoken)
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Eligible for company bonus scheme
- Staff discounts across The Hut Group brands
- Discounted gym memberships
- Opportunity to bring a key brand to life internationally
- Opportunity to work with a true global leader in the sports nutrition industry
- Exciting and endless career progression prospects across a number of disciplines
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job