Social Content Producer | LOOKFANTASTIC
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry.
We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role
Directly reporting to the Head of Social, the Social Producer will be responsible for producing, overseeing, and managing best-in-class content for the global LOOKFANTASTIC social accounts in collaboration with the creative and social teams. This is a highly creative, multi-disciplinary role mixing photography, motion graphics and basic animation with AV and podcast show production. As a newly created role, the Social Producer, will bring to life LOOKFANTASTIC’s visual identity and influence the branding and content across all social touch points.
In addition to supporting the Head of Social with LOOKFANTASTIC’s overall social strategy, the Social Producer will have three key responsibilities:
1. Using LOOKFANTASTIC’s existing brand guidelines as a guide, create a cohesive identity across all social accounts and streamline current processes:
· Lead on the revision of existing social guidelines and build new pillars across motions, audio and layouts
· Lead on the creation and updating of templates for bulk social assets categorised by BAU and recurring content pillars
· Execute and advise on briefs made by social team, with a clear feedback loop for continuous testing and analysis
· Assist with editing during and post-live event coverage on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
· Collaborate with creative team to support creative ideas while balancing practicalities and necessities of production delivering on LOOKFANTASTIC brand strategy.
· Work with Head of Social on budget and production requirements from a cost-perspective
2. Assist in the strategy and creation of LOOKFANTASTIC’s first podcast including creative, pre-production and post-production:
· Working with content and wider social team, build out a strategy for LOOKFANTASTIC’s first podcast including the creative, pre-production and post-production assets needed for its on-going promotion
· Implement and execute live shows and recording
· Create assets for other social platforms to assist with promoting the podcast
· Creative support to help drive LOOKFANTASTIC’s podcast at every stage of its life cycle (launch, growth/scale, maturity) as well as opportunities for sponsorship and commercialisation.
3. Work with the wider brand, marketing, and creative teams to provide best-in-class social responses to briefs:
· Help drive an efficient briefing, pitch and sign off process with the commercial marketing team to ensure social assets created for or on behalf of clients fit LOOKFANTASTIC’s wider brand and social guidelines.
· To ensure consistent quality for all social campaigns at varying levels, tier through to special projects.
· Maintain current knowledge of video, photo and audio production, editing software and marketing trends through self-study and continuing education programs.
· Educate teams on social best practice from a creative standpoint.
- Organic social metrics – engagement, follower growth, video views and reach
- Podcast metrics – increase subscribers and engagement
- Brand uplift (eg. organic uplift or sales driven through social channels and podcast)
- Positive sentiment and improving SOV
- Multi-disciplinary in design and experience using Adobe suite – Photoshop, Premier Pro, Audition (or similar Podcast editing software)
- Has worked agency or brand side in a comparable role
- Familiarity with social media content creation
- Organised and great at multi-tasking
- Creative and innovative
- Great at communicating creative ideas and processes to other teams
- Interest and passion for all things beauty
- Previous podcast production experience
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job