Social Commerce Manager – Beauty Brands
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the Division - THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as Perricone MD, Illamasqua, Eyeko, Christophe Robin, Grow Gorgeous, Ameliorate, Mama Mio and Mio, we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do - whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign.
Directly reporting to the Head of Social, the Social Commerce Manager will be responsible for growing our social eCommerce initiatives such as TikTok Shop across THG Brands, gaining exposure through Lookfantastic and other THG-owned businesses within the Beauty portfolio. The Social Commerce Manager will be responsible for driving performance by working alongside the marketing trade team, creating and executing plans with the Social Commerce Exec, negotiating influencer agreements and reporting findings to the wider Marketing teams on a regular basis.
The Social Commerce Manager role will revolve around three key responsibilities:
1. Budgeting, Planning and Analysis
- Work with the Head of Social on forecasts, commercial opportunities and plans to drive the channels.
- Liaise with the marketing trade team on channel plans, promotional activity and own the execution of the shops via MMS.
- Work with the Influencer team and Social Commerce Exec to properly negotiate and build a roster of Creators suitable across TikTok and IG. This will include short and longform features alongside livestreaming to drive results.
- Keep record of Commerce budget and ensure spend is effectively used and tracked between creator spend, samples/events and content creation.
- Ensure calendars are up to date and ready to be shared with external teams such as Core and Central
- Proactively lead, delegate and share reports and findings on a weekly, monthly and adhoc basis.
2. Team Management and Internal Stakeholder Management
- Support the Social Commerce Exec by creating clear quarterly objectives, which are revisited regularly.
- Create a weekly agenda for 121 meetings and check lists to be actioned ahead of next meeting
- Cascade any general team/divisional information and check this has been actioned
- Ensure performance ratings, ADP and leave is organised alongside wider team planners
- Organise training and trend presentations as directed by Social Manager/Head of Social for wider team and external stakeholders.
3. Creator Management and External Stakeholder Management
- Identify retainer/longer-term creator partnerships working alongside the Influencer team.
- Identify retail and commercial opportunities through livestreaming and shop working with the wider business to include this in wider campaigns.
- Support any Commercial Marketing opportunities on LF that include Livestreaming and Shop and see how this can benefit Own Brand.
- Regularly audit non-performing creators.
- Oversea customer services, logistics and operations via TikTok and MMS.
- Revenue and other performance metrics
- Brand uplift and presence (eg. organic uplift or sales driven through TikTok)
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Proficient in excel and budgeting
- Communication and presenting skills
- Advanced knowledge in TikTok Shop, livestreaming, hosting and IG/FB Shop
- Good understanding of influencer marketing
- Experience using and reporting through in-platform and external social media tools
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays plus Birthday Leave
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
- Enhanced Compassionate Leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme, Tech Scheme & More…
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Shop
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Many More
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job