Shopper Marketing Manager - THG Nutrition
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
Shopper Marketing Manager - THG Nutrition
Office Based (M90 3RR) - 3 Days per week in the office, 2 days work from home.
The key remit of the role is the development and delivery of the Customer & Shopper Marketing Strategy; sitting within The Brand team with a dotted line into the retail B2B team, you will be the key point of contact to translate brand plans with the relevant channels and translate them into a clear shopper engagement vision across Europe, that aligns with business and customer priorities, with a key focus on the UK. This role is a new creation within the business, as we scale our environment marketing, meaning a great opportunity to shape the development and future of the area.
This role will focus on representing Nutrition Division;
You will monitor budgets ensuring maximum ROI for each piece of customer and shopper activity.
- You will lead this core and newly-created function, focusing on maximising business opportunities to drive sustainable value for the business, through unrivalled consumer, shopper and customer understanding and engagement.
- We have the ambition to be the best-in-class supplier and strategic partner to our major accounts – this function will be a core part of helping to get there, working closely with all UK & EU Commercial teams.
- This responsibility is all encompassing to offline environments, with a path to purchase and shopper mindset understanding being pivotal to success. Focus areas include Grocery, High street, B2B, and Leisure.
- Planning Work effectively as a key member of the UK & EU Commercial teams by influencing and contributing to strategic decisions with our retailers when agreeing investment and execution
- Be a key contributor in the creation and delivery of Category Management plans
- Drive the development and execution of the shopper marketing annual plan and budget in line with the commercial strategy, brand strategies, and customer strategies.
- Ensure the plans maximise ROI by customer and media type (in-store media, digital, print etc)
- Working closely with the sales team and product/brand teams, develop, present and assist with implementation of account specific plans that drive growth in line with annual plans.
- Creating direct peer to peer working relationships with our key retail partners. Plans to include range, merchandising/POS, NPD and promotional and other in store activities.
- Work cross functionally with the brand & product team and sales teams to ensure the plans are aligned and fully maximised.
- Input into NPD process (from insight to product) from identifying opportunities through to developing shopper-led selling stories Influence and shape the brand strategy by championing the shopper and developing the customer & shopper marketing strategy with a view to becoming known for executional excellence.
- Co-ordinate proposals and deployment of in store & online category activities. Online to include online asset compliance programme, key word and category search improvements.
- Ensure effective and efficient implementation of promotional activity by identifying appropriate category promotional mechanics (covering the whole range of promotions, including price, added value, bundle, multi-buy etc
- Previous experience across multiple environments in shopper marketing
- Excellent knowledge and application of PowerPoint and excel
- Trade experience of supporting the commercial retail teams
- Experience of working in cross functional teams
- Strong project management
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Creative with an eye for new ideas
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job