SEO Manager - Beauty Brands
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the Division - THG Beauty Brands
With an industry recognised portfolio of market leading beauty brands, we are accelerating our momentum to become the number one Health and Beauty retailer globally. With brands across multiple categories such as; Perricone MD, Eyeko , Illamasqua, ESPA, Christophe Robin, Grow Gorgeous, Ameliorate and Mama Mio we have people and their ambition, passion and unremitting determination at the heart of what we do - whether we are innovating our packaging, building disruptive ecommerce capabilities or creating a powerful brand campaign
- Working closely with the SEO Director & Head of SEO to develop best in class SEO strategy for the selected sites of our Core Beauty division
- Own the performance of your SEO strategy, reporting on SEO KPIs across your websites to the Head of SEO & SEO Director
- Project management & BAU delivery of various SEO projects & content
- Manage junior team members, overseeing their implementation of SEO strategy as well as their professional development
- Identify and deliver training requirements of your team where necessary
- Collaborate with other SEO Managers in the division and share learnings
- Collate learnings and insights from your SEO activity to create actions to improve and scale
- Stay up to date with industry news and best practice to continually innovate our approach to SEO
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in SEO, covering technical, on-page and content
- Strong e-commerce health and beauty background preferable
- Outreach experience would also be advantageous
- Proven experience in creating and delivering successful SEO strategies for e-commerce websites
- Experience with managing junior team members
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools, and core SEO tools such as Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, AHrefs, SEMrush, Google Search Console
- Ambitious, proactive and passionate about SEO
- Strong team player
- You have the ability to remain calm under pressure and deliver quality work within tight deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bi-annual Bonus Structure (Performance Related)
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio and Gym
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job