Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG is the business behind brands LookFantastic, MyProtein & Glossybox. We’re one of the UK’s most dynamic and fastest growing organisations. In just 17 years of trading, we’ve grown from a start-up to a global business with a turnover of more than £1billion, boasting a portfolio of some of the biggest ecommerce brands in the world. The unique combination of our bespoke technology and our ability create unique digital brand experiences sees our brands used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide every year.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 10,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and are empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
We are now looking for a talented and ambitious SEO Manager to bring innovative thinking to the Core Beauty division of THG, and deliver strong organic performance for the UK and Australia. You’ll work across our flagship beauty brands LookFantastic and Glossybox, amongst others.
- Working closely with the Head of SEO, develop and execute a best in class SEO strategy across the group
- Lead the delivery of SEO strategy across the group
- Manage junior team members, overseeing their implementation of SEO strategy as well as their professional development
- Identify and deliver training requirements of your team where necessary
- Collaborate with other SEO Managers in the group, sharing learnings to apply
- Work with external agencies and the internal SEO Outreach team to plan, deliver and assess link building strategy, targeting a range of high authority sites and publications
- Own of the performance of your SEO strategy, reporting on SEO KPIs across your websites to the Head of SEO & SEO Director
- Collate learnings and insights from your SEO activity to create actions to improve and scale
- Stay up to date with industry news and best practise to continually innovate our approach to SEO
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in SEO, covering technical, on-page and content
- Outreach experience would also be advantageous
- Proven experience in creating and delivering successful SEO strategies for e-commerce websites
- Experience with managing junior team members
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools, and core SEO tools such as Deep Crawl, Screaming Frog, AHrefs, SEMrush, Google Search Console
- Ambitious, proactive and passionate about SEO
- You have the ability to remain calm under pressure and deliver quality work within tight deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Discounts of up to 50% across all our brands
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to on-site doctor
- Company pension plan
- An exciting and fast paced environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job