SEO Executive - Ingenuity FMCG
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader. Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
THG Ingenuity solves global and local challenges for its partners, including, Homebase, P&G and Hotel Chocolat by delivering a seamless, effective and scalable direct-to-consumer retail model by incorporating all the required components for global digital commerce into a single, digital platform. This enables THG to offer brands access to every product and service required to launch and scale a global e-commerce solution through a single SaaS relationship, which eradicates the complexity and cost of multi-partner relationships. Built to empower both brands and customers alike, the Ingenuity ecosystem takes all the pieces needed for successful e-commerce propositions, and places them under one roof. Encompassing everything from SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Paid Social, Social Media, CRM to, Client Marketing.
About the SEO Team and Your Role
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) refers to techniques and trends that enable websites gain higher ranks in search engine results pages and resulting in websites being more visible to customers. The SEO team at Ingenuity is one that is forever growing and developing, you will be involved in all areas of SEO which may be On Page (Content written on the website), Off page (links and external signals) and Tech SEO (crawling and indexing).
- Execute day-to-day on-page optimisation (h1s, URLs, meta data, internal links and body content) of ecommerce and blog websites.
- Work with Content and Trading teams to create optimised content and site architecture.
- Successfully execute site build, site migration and site internationalisation projects.
- Recommend, scope and execute optimisation, fixes and/or changes to enhance site crawlability, indexation, speed and content to drive performance.
- Conduct ongoing and adhoc analysis to produce reports on Organic Search KPIs and evaluate the success of activities.
- Use tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs and Keyword Planner to conduct keyword, landing page and competitor research.
- Implement changes/optimisations according to regular site health checks.
- Ensure project plans are kept up to date while prioritising commercially impactful SEO initiatives in accordance with SEO strategy.
- Prioritise and execute incoming adhoc requests from the wider Group.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and consistently achieve deadlines.
- Effective prioritisation skills.
- Ability to write copy to a high standard.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and manage data.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience using SEO tools, crawlers and Excel.
- The ability to problem solve and to take initiative.
- Strong interest in digital marketing channels and e-commerce.
- Strong communication skills.
- Commercially astute and ambitious.
- Project management skills desirable.
- Familiarity with content management systems.
- Extended experience in search optimisation practices.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Onsite GP & Physio
- Company discounts
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job