New York City, New York, United States
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Role: SEO Associate
About the Job:
The SEO Associate will work with the SEO Director along with other team members and key stakeholders to improve performance across both Dermstore and Skinstore brands.
You will be involved in all areas of SEO from On-Page to Off-Page. You will be a result driven marketer who looks for constant improvement. You enjoy working across multiple teams (SEM, Product, CRO), building effective relationships and are comfortable managing and working with multiple stakeholders.
- Support the development and implementation of the SEO strategy for the Dermstore and Skinstore domains.
- Work with the current team to implement SEO best practice for both domains, ability to lead discussions with internal stakeholders, ensure progress and performance is reported regularly.
- Setting in place best SEO working practice that other members of the team can use and learn from to develop in their own roles.
- Work with the other SEO teams in THG to identify and contribute to areas of best practice and innovation.
- Support the Director of SEO with the training and development of colleagues in other teams within the office.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO industry and news, share knowledge with the rest of Beauty SEO team.
- 1 - 2 year(s)+ SEO experience
- Analytically minded, experience using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Ability to analyse data to derive insight and actions to drive performance
- Experience auditing on-site and off-site SEO factors to create effective SEO strategies
- Experience using SEO tools including or equivalent to ahrefs, Deepcrawl, SEMRush, Screaming Frog
- Experience managing a team, their workflow and assisting in their own professional development
- Knowledge of HTML/Web Coding is desirable but not essential
- Experience integrating SEO with other digital channels i.e. Social and PR (bonus)
- Hybrid work schedule: 3 days in-office; 2 day WFH
- Salary: $64,000 - $70,000
- Office Location: New York City
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401K matched up to 5%
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Short and long-term disability
- Summer Fridays (early end time)
- Exclusive employee discounts on THG Brands
- Many more...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job