Senior Security Supervisor - Icon 2 / Omega
Icon 2, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 2, M90 5AA
About Central Functions
Central Functions is formed of the teams and people that serve the entire business. These people are integral to the smooth running of the business; ensuring everyone is paid on time, that materials are sourced and arrive promptly, that we meet our legal obligations and that our health, safety, and security is safeguarded.
About Security and Loss Prevention and Your Role
The Loss Prevention Specialist is a pivotal position within the Loss Prevention Security department. The role holder will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of a data driven strategy to reduce and maintain losses with the Group’s fulfilment centres. Driving a culture of security and loss mitigation. In addition they will ensure that the day to day security operation is implemented effectively and that the Group’s standard operating procedures are executed.
- To effectively guide and motivate an external manned security team operating around the clock, every day of the year, with the goal of safeguarding our staff, premises, and reducing loss.
- Assume responsibility for all security-related occurrences and spearhead the incident management procedure, collaborating with Health & Safety and site leadership teams when relevant.
- To collaborate with the Loss Prevention & Inventory Teams in identifying the underlying causes of inventory shrinkage.
- Lead and oversee investigations into loss prevention and security incidents as needed.
- Regularly assess the fulfilment centres for high-risk products, ensuring that control measures for these items are managed effectively.
- Manage, maintain, and develop, where required, all site documentation including Site Assignment Instructions, Standard Operation Procedures, Risk Assessments, Site Training Schedules
- Become the team subject management expert on THGs proprietary warehouse management system from a Loss Prevention perspective.
- Experience working in a Security, Loss Prevention or Police role
- Previous experience in a supervisor position
- Passionate about Security and Loss Prevention
- Naturally pragmatic and solutions orientated. You are calm under pressure and can give clear guidance in times of crisis
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job