Senior Product Manager - Ecommerce Platform
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Remote or Flexible/Hybrid working available from our Manchester offices
THG is an international technology company and leading online retailer, home to premium brands such as Lookfantastic, Myprotein, and ESPA; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning ecommerce technology platform, THG Ingenuity.
Tech at THG
Technology is the driving force behind THG, and it starts with our people. We are ambitious with our goals and challenge conventional thinking. THG Technology is different because we support every single person to make massive impact and drive their own work. Our people are always learning, and we work every day to ensure our technology, from our software platforms to our hosting services, to our machine learning capabilities and beyond, is world class. This enables us to keep powering THG and our partners on a global scale. As part of our hyper growth we seek to hire and develop well-rounded, commercially astute, ambitious people that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and drive us forward.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Ecommerce Platform team. We have several roles available.
What you'll do:
- Understand customer problems, distinguish needs from wants, and find smart innovative solutions to balance client’s needs with the Ingenuity platform’s strengths and constraints
- Work closely with UX designers, researchers, developers and data scientists to develop bespoke solutions for client’s problems where necessary
- Develop a deep understanding and expertise of the Ingenuity ecommerce platform. You should be the go-to person for any tech questions from internal or external stakeholders.
- Define product vision and the evolving product positioning, as the platform expands, to enable Sales/BD teams to present THG capabilities to prospective business partners.
- Manage Associate Product Managers.
- ...are a problem solver with a bias towards action
- ...are curious and inquisitive
- ...have excellent interpersonal skills and boundless empathy for your users, your teammates, and your stakeholders
- …have built consensus in complex scenarios with various internal and external stakeholders
- …thrive in an a very fast-paced environment and can deal with ambiguity
- …are process oriented and a technology enthusiast at the same time!
- ...are an advocate for your users, your product, and the business
- … have the talent for finding the most important problem amongst a pile of issues
- ...elevate those around you and lead by influence and inspiration
- Strong experience within product management, ideally with e-commerce platforms
- Experience working in cross-functional teams (designers/engineers/data scientists/sales/marketing)
- Preferred experience of leading teams
- Balance of ‘technical + business’ knowledge. You should be able to translate technical language into business language and vice-versa.
What's in it for me?
- Competitive salary in a growth inducive environment
- Build solutions using the latest technology
- Work with reputed THG clients across industries and geographies
- Work alongside genuine industry/domain experts
- Continuous development through THG Academy, our in-house L&D team
- Staff discounts on THG brands and Hale Country Club
- On-site doctor, physio
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job