Senior Product Manager (Consideration)
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Senior Product Manager
Do you have the drive and passion to lead a multi-disciplinary team who are focussed on delivering the best commerce experiences to their customers?
We’re looking for an outcome focussed Senior Product Manager with a strategic and analytical mindset, who is motivated by crafting innovative experiences across the core commerce journey and is driven by delivering sustained growth for the business.
Reporting to the Head of Product Management, you will be expected to work alongside both commercial and technical stakeholders, as well as part of a cross-functional product team of UX Designers, UX Researchers, Business Analysts and Engineers, to identify, prioritise, and deliver strategic solutions.
If you're ready to shape the future of our Ingenuity Commerce platform, be at the forefront of our growth, and contribute to the evolution of a platform that impacts millions globally, we welcome your expertise and would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to play a pivotal role in our ‘Consideration Squad’, who are focussed on creating enjoyable and frictionless customer experiences, from product discovery to purchase intent.
What you'll do:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy.
- Manage the roadmap for your product area, including the vision, goals, and strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding and expertise in your product area. You should be the go-to person for your product(s).
- Define, analyse, and report metrics that will document the success of your products.
- Writing detailed business requirements, typically as user stories and epics, whilst
regularly maintaining and prioritising the product backlog.
- Work closely with UX designers, researchers, and data scientists to integrate qualitative and quantitative research, analysis, and insights into your product requirements, roadmaps and strategies.
- Keep your product team focussed and prioritised on delivering the most value and impact for THG and our clients.
- Drive the best solutions for THG, balancing the requirements of commercial stakeholders with technical limitations and user experience best practices.
- Work with development teams to plan and deliver initiatives.
- Monitor the performance of your products, along with feedback, using these as insights for future product growth and development.
- Work with our flagship clients, to gather insights and feedback of your products.
- Regularly meet with key stakeholders to ensure their requirements are considered and that they are up to date on product developments.
- Produce exciting and engaging communications to support the marketing and launch
of new product initiatives.
- Line management of two direct reports.
- You have several years of experience with product development, ideally with commerce platforms.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of performance marketing, retail media and CRM.
- You are passionate about improving our clients and customers' experiences.
- You are strongly creative, analytical, and decisive, and love to learn about and build new things.
- You are biased towards action and business impact.
- You have experience in using data to drive informed decision making - using A/B testing, user testing, Google Analytics, and competitor and market analysis.
- You have a deep understanding of how customers shop and behave, the customer lifecycle, and how to develop and deliver impactful growth.
- You have experience working with complex customer facing products, that deliver excellent experiences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced working environment, with the focus on delivering quickly and iteratively.
- Driven, self-directed and ability to react positively to change.
- Enjoy the responsibilities of line management.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job