Senior Partnership Marketing Manager (MAT Cover)
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Covering the Maternity of the Senior Commercial Manager you will be responsible overseeing LOOKFANTASTIC brand partners global end to end marketing strategy. The successful candidate will be able to appraise and
improve our commercial marketing strategy whilst analysing budgets, building relationships, and continuing to evolve and improve our offering aligned to the global marketing calendar. The preferred candidate will exude
an entrepreneurial spirit and have a good balance of creative and commercial skills.
• Take the lead role in constructing and implementing a strategy to grow Commercial Marketing revenue within key accounts
• Build the LOOKFANTASTIC brand and reputation within the beauty industry
• Lead the key accounts within LOOKFANTASTIC commercial team developing brand relationships whilst identifying commercial opportunities
• Contributing and executing a B2C ecommerce multichannel digital strategy which will drive brand revenue growth within our UK and international landscape
• Identifying new inventory sales drivers, and new investment clients, whilst maintaining and uplifting current supplier revenue streams.
• Commercial negotiation – deal closing and negotiation skills. The role will involve commercial negotiation and legal contract negotiation. Proven closing skills are a requirement
• Pitch Work - working with art editorial to generate sales pitch materials including mock-ups, tests, prototypes, etc. honing the sales messaging for clients
• Reporting and forecasting – delivery of accurate category forecasts and reports as required by management
• Understanding how many prospects need to be generated to deliver against the targets and maximising the conversion rate through the sales process is a key responsibility
• Estimate risk and apply risk minimizing techniques to all upcoming projects
• People management
• Identify and meet key Suppliers every quarter to engage them in commercial marketing activity which results in incremental revenue for The Hut Group and positive results for the supplier
• Meet key suppliers to build a strategic business plan
• Present creative, solution-based packs/bundles of activity that are market leading, bespoke for the supplier and utilise every consumer touch points / marketing asset THG/Beauty has at its disposal
• Awareness of the wider market I.e., what is happening in other companies
• Working with the LOOKFANTASTIC organic Marketing Manager build a global commercial strategy by category i.e., cosmetics, skin, hair etc and responsible for commercial marketing revenue consistent with a clearly defined category growth strategy
• Management of LOOKFANTASTIC CM revenue line
• Pipeline management
• End to end management of campaigns
• Relentless - Organised, driven, proactive and self-motivated
• Electric - Proven ability to meet targets
• Bold - Pro-active with positive can-do attitude
• Effective - Initiative – able to think outside of the box
• Collaboration - Collaborate across functions and within a team
• 7-10 years experienced sales/marketing professional
• Proven end-to-end sales skills – prospecting, pipeline management, closing, negotiation
• Self-starter and self-motivated
• A highly presentable brand ambassador
• Digitally literate, knowledge of performance marketing channels not essential but preferred
• Effective communication and presenting skills, both face-to-face and written.
• Detail and process oriented
• Proven ability to meet target
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job