Senior Paid Media Executive - Luxury
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Luxury is home to our portfolio of fashion brands, including Coggles, allsole, My Bag and TheHut.com.
Through our diverse collection of websites, customers have direct access to some of the world’s most sought-after labels such as Ganni, Coach, Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs and many more.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Luxury is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 1,500 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Senior Paid Media Executive
PPC is our largest acquisition channel for new customers as well as our largest direct sales driver. Through our close direct relationships with Google, Bing, and Facebook, we have access to leading edge technology and data to help us locate and message the right customers and communicate about our brands.
Working specifically on our online Luxury brands across the UK, based from our head office at Manchester Airport, you will be responsible for:
- Building new campaigns across multiple Paid Search, Display and Social ad-platforms
- Use data driven insights to quickly iterate and methodically improve results day on day, week on week, and month on month.
- Specifics of account management and optimisation include Campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copywriting and testing, search content integration, related search strategies, landing page testing, and any other core capability required to maximise results, drive volume, and hit targets.
- Working with our in-house design team on banner and ad creation
- Constant optimisation of campaigns to agreed revenue and ROI targets
- Managing daily paid campaign spend to ensure optimum campaign performance
- Conducting competitor research and analysis
- Reporting and analysis to show impact of work
- 2+ years in a Paid Media/PPC position
- Must have experience in managing paid marketing campaigns
- Must have the ability to work in super-fast paced, internet environment with low structure and high autonomy
- Relevant Degree in Marketing or similar
- Experience in managing junior executives desired
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain and deliver insights and recommendations
- High attention to detail
- Numerate and articulate
- Confident with a positive can-do attitude
- An good understanding of GA, AdWords, SA 360 and Facebook editor.
- Good organisational skills and initiative
- Methodological way of working and ability to cope with competing demands and prioritise tasks accordingly
Benefits Include -
- Discretionary Bi-annual Bonus Structure (Performance Related)
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio and Gym
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job