Senior Paid Media Executive - B2B
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the role: Demand Generation Executive
As the Demand Generation Executive at THG Ingenuity, you will contribute to driving high-quality leads and pipeline. Reporting to the Demand Generation Manager, you will coordinate and execute campaigns that generate pipeline.
- Understand THG Ingenuity's proposition for your vertical, your target audience, and buyer journey to execute highly targeted and relatable campaigns.
- Working closely with the demand generation manager to effectively manage marketing campaigns from that initial idea creation, through to delivering on time-scale and to budget.
- Support in analysing data and metrics to optimize campaigns and drive results.
- Work with Demang Gen Manager to measure, report, and optimize program and campaign performance.
- Crafting engaging, compelling and optimised copy for website, blog, resources, and collaborate with content-team when relevant.
- Create highly performing assets to optimise campaigns conversion and leading on formats and best practise per channel.
- Working with demand gen managers and email marketing manager to drive engagement and conversion into pipeline opportunities.
- Working with external teams to collate inputs to plan.
- Embrace a test and learn culture and keep experimenting.
- Share best practices, success & fails within the demand gen teams.
- As member of demand gen team, you’ll be accountable for pipeline generation, with a major focus on campaigns engagement and operational efficiency.
- A self starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, ready to bring new ideas to the table.
- Good understanding of buyers journey and buying committee logics.
- Proactive and eager to learn and own knowledge for their vertical.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
- Understanding of conversion rate optimisation tactics across the funnel.
- Understanding of engagement and performance metrics.
- Customer-centric and driven by insights. Understand the customer journey, each influencer within the decision-making process, and leverage customer insights to design your campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job