Senior Paid Media Executive - B2B
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the role: Senior Paid Media Executive
We're on the hunt for a Senior Paid Media Executive - a dynamic individual with a knack for numbers and an insatiable appetite for performance marketing. Ingenuity is on a steep growth trajectory, and we are seeking for go-getters that can help build that growth with us.
You'll have a minimum of two years' experience managing and optimizing PPC campaigns, within the B2B sphere. Your primary focus will be on managing campaigns for our Ingenuity and Cloud Services verticals, with the ultimate goal of driving pipeline growth. You will report directly to our Paid Media Manager, working in tandem to craft powerful, effective strategies.
- Spearhead the day-to-day campaign execution and optimisation for our paid channels, with a focus on PPC (Google and Bing), YouTube and Display, with potential extended scope into LinkedIn.
- Create, implement, and optimize PPC campaigns across various search engines and platforms, such as Google Ads and Bing Ads.
- Leverage data-driven insights to monitor budget distribution, campaign performance, and maximize conversions, with a focus of pipeline growth.
- Manage a campaign and test roadmap - utilise the power of A/B testing to continuously enhance performance across various ad components.
- Deliver engaging, story-driven internal reports, offering actionable insights to guide our marketing efforts.
- Work with Demand Gen Managers and Content to constantly refine our key-word strategy and campaigns and capture in-market audiences, building efficiencies.
- Stay ahead of industry trends, new channels, and innovative strategies to keep us at the forefront of the B2B marketing space.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a PPC and paid media role, within B2B organisations.
- Understanding of B2B buying cycle and dynamics.
- Robust knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads.
- Knowledge of YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads is a plus.
Calling all bold, passionate, and dedicated marketers - we invite you to join us. Together, we'll create waves in the digital marketing world, crafting campaigns that not only resonate and inspire but also make a difference.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job