Senior Marketing Executive (Asia) - THG Luxury
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Luxury and Lifestyle
THG Luxury & Lifestyle is home to our portfolio of fashion brands, including Coggles, AllSole, Mybag and Thehut.com.
Through our diverse collection of websites, customers have direct access to some of the world’s most sought-after labels such as Ganni, Coach, Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford, CK by Calvin Klein, Gucci and many more.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Luxury & Lifestyle is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Senior Marketing Executive (Asia):
The role of the Senior Marketing Executive for Asia at The Hut Group is to work with external partners to drive sales to our luxury fashion sites including Coggles, The Hut, allsole and MyBag. The Executive will be responsible for executing strategies under the guidance of the Marketing Manager with an overall goal of improving performance against KPI targets within the Asian and APAC regions. Working across our market leading websites within the Luxury Division, you will be responsible for building and managing relationships with our affiliate and KOLs publishers. Working closely with your manager and wider Luxury Division teams you will ensure all websites are implementing marketing best practices and are getting the best results possible. The executive will be expected to learn to use a variety of related tools in order to conduct research, develop strategies and deliver against the group’s targets.
Role Core Responsibilities:
- Build KOL (influencer) communications plans, optimizing KOL database across Asia territory. Building and executing localised campaigns, especially key activities like Singles Day and Black Friday.
- Monitor fashion trends in Asia, especially through social media, online media, fashion KOLs, Xiaohongshu to understand the latest trend.
- Working with buying and trading team within the business to align Asia marketing activity and drive performance forward.
- Set campaigns live across Email, Paid Social, PPC, and WeChat
- Work closely with affiliate networks on affiliate recruitment, ensuring these are appropriate to our Luxury sites
- Conduct regular competitor analysis to ensure activity is in line with the industry standards
- Research customer demographic/gap analysis in order to identify growth areas for the brand
- Researching new trends and areas of innovation, identifying new opportunities to help grow Luxury Division brand awareness and reach
- Seek partnership opportunities with external contributors and/or publishers to drive reach new audiences
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Mandarin language skills to native level
- Strong academic track record
- Multi-lingual with interest in developing Asia and APAC markets
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Proven communication and influencing skills
- Result oriented with ability to work under pressure and multitasks.
- Commercially astute, ambitious and highly intelligent individuals who are hungry for success and genuine responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym Discount
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job