Senior Marketing Executive – Asia
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the role:
In order to achieve maximum performance, we have a team of ecommerce experts that produce quality analytics and execute Digital Ecommerce Strategies for some of the best loved Beauty brands in the world. The Senior Marketing Executive – Asia role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to the business and play a key part in driving the account forward on its momentous journey.
Taking ownership of the overall marketing strategy for Lookfantastic Asia website & Marketplaces, the Senior Marketing Executive role is responsible for hitting KPIs, monitoring marketing spend and ultimately working with the trading team to create a winning channel marketing strategy.
With a rapidly expanding brand portfolio, this role offers you the opportunity to showcase your broad skillset and be ultimately responsible for our Lookfantastic brand’s growth and progression.
- Monitoring key site metrics including AOV, Conversion Rate, COS, CAC, Bounce Rate, Traffic (new and returning).
- Managing digital marketing channels – campaign, influencer, social, affiliate, CRM (Email and App), paid media and SEO to drive traffic into D2C website.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting the performance KPIs overall including traffic, new customer, CAC, conversion rate to ensure the best possible balance of ROI and growth with sustainability.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy.
- Identify & optimise online customer journeys through the website, focusing on increase conversion funnels.
- Work in synergy with the rest of the THG team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence & drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and customer service teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Competitor product, pricing & marketing analysis - to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Creative management - Ensure assets are available across site & marketing channels for launches, merchandising imagery, events, marketing assets.
- Commercially astute, ambitious and data-driven; hungry for success.
- Fluent in English and preferably in another Asian language
- 1-3 years of experiences in marketing
- Experience of managing budgets, trading calendars, sales forecasts and marketing channel overviews.
- Manages their time efficiently, enjoys problem solving and finding effective yet scalable solutions
- Experience of working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment; online retailing knowledge preferable.
- Strong communication skills - has worked exceptionally as part of a wider team and has experience in working with multiple stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with responsibility for decision making
Company Benefits -
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bi-annual Bonus Structure (Performance Related)
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio and Gym
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job