Senior Finance Manager (12 month FTC)
Finance & Fraud
Icon 1, M90 5AA
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Finance at THG:
THG Finance is a dynamic and evolving team that covers all areas of finance, including central functions such as accounts receivable and payable, treasury, tax, and internal audit, as well as specific commercial teams for each of our divisions; Beauty, Tech, Consumer, Health, and Brands. As we expand our business and take on new challenges in the form of acquired businesses or new ventures, finance is there to support every step of the way, leading to dynamic and challenging roles. Common characteristics among our team members are the ability to drive change, adaptability, and resourcefulness to ensure we can keep pace with the business, without compromising on financial control or sales performance.
About the Role:
THG is looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to work within our Cash & Banking Department. You will be responsible for the strategic overview of our Sales & Cash Reconciliations, Payments and Treasury Ops teams. You will ensure that the teams are working as efficiently as possible and providing right first-time outputs. You will be the senior point of contact for any issues/escalations within this area and will need to build strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing a team of 29 heads, including 3 direct reports.
- Lead the team through a significant period of transformation and change.
- Have a focus on the continuous improvement of processes, procedures and best practices.
- Identifying areas of risk/concern and ensure that the necessary projects are initiated and completed within the agreed timescales.
- Mentor, guide and inspire the team, identifying areas of improvement and encouraging personal development.
- Lead successful internal and external audits.
- Proven leadership experience, with great people skills and the ability to inspire a team.
- Previous cash and banking experience within a shared services environment.
- A strong financial control background.
- Experience defining and delivering financial strategy.
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to operate with senior leaders across the business, challenging and influencing where necessary.
- Competitive salary
- Onsite doctor
- Employee discounts
- Gym discounts
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job