Senior Events Executive
PR / Comms
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry.
We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role
We are looking for a experienced Senior Events Executive who is enthusiastic about the beauty industry and ready to take the next step in their Events career. Reporting directly to the Event Manager, you will support in delivering innovative and best in class influencer and consumer events across the UK and Europe that help bring LOOKFANTASTIC’s brand identity to life. The fast past and highly creative role will require you to execute simultaneous projects and work cohesively with key stakeholders across the business.
- · Be the key support for the Event manager, helping curate and deliver an extraordinary events strategy that supports LOOKFANTASTIC vision
- · Project manage a variety of your own events and activations from concept to delivery to an extremely high standard
- · Compose project timelines and communicate to relevant stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met
- · Work closely with the Event Manager and internal stakeholders including Social, Influencer, Campaign & Trade on projects to enable a 360-event delivery
- · Responsible for ensuring the annual events calendar is kept up to date
- · Support the Event Manager with project budgets including invoices & POs
- · Support with post-event reports that calculate ROI or brand awareness vs pre agreed KPI’s
- · Represent the Events Team, providing internal stakeholder updates as required
- · Work alongside the people team to curate and manage all internal office events
The ideal candidate
- · Proven track record of event delivery from concept to execution
- · Ability to work across multiple projects at one time
- · Extremely well organised with strong planning skills
- · Creative flair with the ability to present event concepts that are unique to LOOKFANTASTIC
- · Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with often demanding deadlines
- · Able to influence and gain the trust and respect of key stakeholders across the business
- · Able to communicate effectively across different areas of the business
- · Strong budget management skills
- · Excellent written and presentation skills
- · Flexible to work outside of working hours where applicable to support on event delivery, this may include weekends
- · Degree or equivalent qualification in Events or similar
- · 2-3 years of experience within the Events industry · Experience within the beauty industry is not essential but is preferred
- · Used to taking initiative
- · Confident and resilient
- · Strategic thinker with the ability to prioritise tasks
- · Ability to be reactive
- · Professional communication skills
- · An interest in the beauty industry is essential
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bi-annual Bonus Structure (Performance Related)
- Hybrid Working: 3 days in the office, 2 days WFH
- Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
- Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio and Gym
- Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
- Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job