Senior Ecommerce Executive – China
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About the role:
In order to achieve maximum performance, we have a team of ecommerce experts that produce quality analytics and execute Digital Ecommerce Strategies for some of the best loved Beauty brands in the world. The Senior eCommerce Executive –China role is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to the business and play a key part in driving the account forward on its momentous journey.
Taking ownership of the end-to-end ecommerce strategy for Lookfantastic China website & Marketplaces, the Senior eCommerce Executive role is responsible for hitting KPIs, monitoring marketing spend and ultimately working with the channel specialist team to create a winning 360 ecommerce strategy.
With a rapidly expanding brand portfolio, this role offers you the opportunity to showcase your broad skillset and be ultimately responsible for our Lookfantastic brand’s growth and progression.
- Monitoring key site metrics including AOV, Conversion Rate, COS, CAC, Bounce Rate, Traffic (new and returning).
- Ensuring the websites & channels are kept up-to-date with; correct offers, correct gift offers, updated banners, new in products/brands, regularly updated category pages.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the website as well as developing and improving traffic from existing channels.
- Using analytics and our in-house reporting platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy.
- Working closely with the digital marketing team and TP (service provider) to execute trading & marketing plans
- Work with buying teams to understand product positioning & target audiences. Feeding back into channel teams to refine plans.
- Set & manage budgets with channel leads, continuously optimising & altering plan as data indicates
- Work in synergy with the rest of the THG team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve our brand reputation and presence & drive new customer acquisition at the lowest cost possible.
- Deliver best in class customer experience partnering closely with brand and customer service teams to brief and build engaging product pages that provide the customer with relevant information, advice and conversion opportunity.
- Competitor product, pricing & marketing analysis - to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Creative management - Ensure assets are available across site & marketing channels for launches, merchandising imagery, events, marketing assets.
- Commercially astute, ambitious and driven; hungry for success and responsibility.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin language
- 1-3 years of experiences in Chinese ecommerce platforms & digital marketing industry (DTC, Tmall & Wechat Mini store)
- Experience of managing budgets, trading calendars, sales forecasts and marketing channel traffic overviews.
- Manages their time efficiently, enjoys problem solving and finding effective yet scalable solutions
- Experience of working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment; online retailing knowledge preferable.
- Strong communication skills - has worked exceptionally as part of a wider team and has experience in working with multiple stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with responsibility for decision making
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job