Senior Data Analyst - Beauty
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
Location: Icon 1, M90 5AA
About Core Beauty
THG is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 1000 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever-expanding team as we strive to become the World’s No1 Online.
About the Role
Working within the Data team in Core Beauty, this is a senior analyst position that will work closely with the Beauty team in order to find opportunities to support growth, and direct the longer-term strategy of our brand partners and the overarching categories on THG Beauty retail sites.
Experience within a Data Analyst type role is essential.
- Work on more complex and technically demand projects to produce models, segmentations, and insight to drive data led decision making across the division.
- Provide support and guidance to other analysts within the team, providing both technical and commercial insight support.
- Development and ownership of fully automated data products that support business need and deliver incremental benefit to the business.
- Ability to think creatively to identify and deliver new, innovative analytical projects from existing and new data sources.
- Ability to design and recommend different types of testing used to measure new and existing business processes.
- Instill and test and learn culture into existing business processes on order to improve overall business performance.
- Run and analyses the output of tests
- Ability to develop capability of a team members to tackle business problems
- Time saved via process automation.
- Demonstrated history of owning and improving data pipelines. Including:
Moving process through dev, testing and production environments
- Solutions that are scalable
Demonstrated history of creating models/segmentations that have driven measurable incremental benefit
- Moving process through dev, testing and production environments
- Version control
- Error handling
- Experience within a fast-paced, high growth business, across multiple verticals
- Strong understanding of e-commerce and digital channels
- Proficient in SQL, Tableau, Python, Excel
- Proficient organisational skills
- Proven skills in communication, from junior executives to c-suite
- Commercially astute and ambitious, with a drive for success and responsibility
- Resourceful, inventive, and self-confident
- Competitive salary and THG bonus scheme
- Onsite Doctor
- Employee discounts on all THG brands
- Gym Discounts at Hale Country Club
- On site gym
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job