Senior CRM Manager - Myprotein
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition & Wellness:
THG Nutrition & Wellness is home to some of the best loved and most trusted names in wellbeing and nutrition, including Myprotein, the world's largest online sports nutrition brand, its family of brands, Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Activewear and MyPRO, plus Exante Diet.
We want to be the world's most empowering health movement, championing everyone to live healthier, more active lives. Our brands and people exist to break boundaries, to power and empower those who want more. We break conventions, we’re a force for good, and we keep it real. These are the values that drive us through every day.
Everything we do is done in-house, from manufacturing and new product development to content creation, e-commerce, marketing and logistics. This means we’re perfectly positioned to deliver to our vision and keep our place at the top of a fast-moving, global industry.
It's an incredibly exciting time to join the team, and we’re always looking for talented people who share our vision and values to drive our Nutrition & Wellness movement forward.
Senior CRM Manager Position
We are now recruiting an exciting position for a Senior CRM Manager to lead our Nutrition CRM Team and drive growth through innovation.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day CRM execution and strategy across our multiple Nutrition brands, whilst managing and mentoring a team of CRM executives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Executing CRM activity for some of our flagship locales by working with localised trading teams and Brand teams to ensure a consistent tone and feel across a global stage.
- Utilising various CRM platforms including Email, SMS, Messaging App and Push Notification
- This is via both external platforms and our in-house CRM platform, Hermes.
- Ensuring there is a strong connection between CRM and Data. Turning insights from CRM campaigns and testing into valuable actions.
- Working closely with numerous teams to ensure all aspects of the business are captured within Marketing activity.
- Coordinating CRM execution across key global sales campaigns throughout the year.
- Managing marketing budgets of all channels within the CRM function.
- Ability to work internally across various teams being an approachable, supportive individual.
- Strong project and time management skills to be able to juggle BAU execution and larger campaign execution across the business within a fast-paced environment.
- A real passion for all things CRM, with the drive and ambition to champion best practices across all channels.
- Highly adaptable and analytical with a keen eye for details.
- Previous experience managing CRM strategies and people.
- Comfortable using Microsoft office, in particular strong excel skills to create reporting.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working (3 days in the office, 2 days wfh)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounts across THG Brands
- Onsite gym
- Onsite doctor
- Other benefits
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job