Senior CRM Manager | LOOKFANTASTIC
Internal Applications Only
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
About THG Beauty
THG Beauty is quickly becoming one of the world’s leading online beauty retailers. From skincare to cosmetics and hair products, our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to market-leading websites like Lookfantastic, Skinstore, Dermstore, Mankind and the beauty subscription box brand Glossybox. And our portfolio of premium brands includes the likes of ESPA, Illamasqua, Eyeko and Grow Gorgeous – all of which are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Beauty is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
About The Role
We are looking for a data-driven Senior CRM Manager or an experienced CRM Manager looking for a step up. The Senior CRM Manager (LOOKFANTASTIC EU and ROW) will be responsible for owning and executing the end-to-end CRM strategy for the EU and Rest of World markets to align with country maturity and business growth ambitions. Managing a small team of CRM Executives, you will work closely with our wider marketing teams to increase the CRM mix-of-business and improve customer retention metrics.
- Support the Retention Director and Head of CRM in delivering LOOKFANTASTIC’s CRM strategy across email, push and SMS for the EU and ROW markets.
- Develop plans to meet and exceed commercial targets whilst delivering an optimal customer experience.
- Create and optimize customer journey maps to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Identify touchpoints for improvement and implement strategies to maximize customer satisfaction, retention and lifetime value.
- Planning, implementation & reporting of a regular testing framework across each CRM channel, aligned to overall strategy.
- Contribute regularly to trading meetings and communicate to senior stakeholders to update on the performance of campaigns within CRM channels.
- Forecast CRM performance to meet agreed KPIs and targets, identifying gaps and proposing cohort-driven solutions.
- Manage, motivate and develop a team to deliver campaigns and communications to meet targets, whilst supporting their personal goals and objectives.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends, legislation, and the implications for our business.
- 5+ years in a CRM role with direct line-management experience
- Retail & E-Commerce experience is highly advantageous
- Strategic thinker who can challenge the status quo and translate top line objectives into initiatives that can drive results
- Experience in using enterprise-level CRM platforms
- Very confident using data and comfortable with Google Analytics and Tableau
- Highly articulate and confident communicator with strong influencing skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated multi-tasker able to handle multiple projects with good time management
- Commercially aware and able to forecast performance and deliverables
- • Competitive Salary
• Company Pension Scheme – Matching up to 4%
• 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays plus Birthday Leave
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Policy
• Enhanced Compassionate Leave
• Cycle to Work Scheme, Tech Scheme & More…
• Access to On-Site Doctor, Physio, Gym and Shop
• Commitment to Continued Learning and Development Through our Bespoke L&D Offering
• Exclusive Discounts off THG Brands
• Many More...
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job