Senior CRM Executive - THG Luxury
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 7,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Luxury and Lifestyle
THG Luxury & Lifestyle is home to our portfolio of fashion brands, including Coggles, AllSole, Mybag and Thehut.com.
Through our diverse collection of websites, customers have direct access to some of the world’s most sought-after labels such as Ganni, Coach, Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford, CK by Calvin Klein, Gucci and many more.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Luxury & Lifestyle is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
About CRM Marketing and Your Role
Customer Relationship Management is the process of managing interactions with existing and prospective customers during a sales process. Interactions are commonly through email, text and push notifications. Through these interactions, you will be able to understand more about the customers and what their behaviours.
You will be responsible for:
- Setting the strategic and tactical goals for CRM/Data Growth/App Expansion
- Ideating, designing and executing AB testing to optimise our marketing messaging.
- Ideation and execution of segmentation of our customer databases.
- Implementation and optimisation of Workflows and Auto emails.
- Ensuring a seamless customer experience from acquisition through to retention in order to maximise life time value.
- Working closely with the wider team on measuring the effectiveness of all campaigns, constantly looking to improve ROI.
- Refining and analysing performance data with weekly reporting on Key Performance Indicators, and providing actionable insights. Proficiency in navigating dashboards and Microsoft Excel.
- Working alongside the wider Marketing function, analysing data and making informed business decisions to improve operational performance.
- Working with the Creative, Marketing and Trading teams to ensure all CRM activity is scheduled in line with key periods for the business, and executing the delivery of campaigns.
- Working with wider content team to ensure CRM messaging aligns with wider brand messaging and tone of voice.
- Use competitor analysis to generate fresh and effective ideas that can drive strategy.
Suitable candidates will possess:
- 1-2 years’ CRM experience
- An interest or experience in fashion, beauty or home retail sector
- Degree level qualification in marketing
- Experience in creating email campaigns
- An ability to adapt and take on new responsibilities
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Applied understanding of lifecycle development and optimisation
- A desire to learn
- Confident in communicating and presenting with core stakeholders both internally and externally
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job