Senior CRM Executive - Myprotein
Manchester, United Kingdom
THG is a fast-moving, global technology business that specialises in taking brands direct to consumers. Our world-class proprietary tech and infrastructure powers our extensive portfolio of beauty, nutrition and lifestyle brands and is now helping drive exponential growth of our clients’ brands globally.
We’re powered by a global team of over 10,000 ambitious people around the world. Our culture is fast-paced and entrepreneurial, it’s this DNA that has supported our incredible growth.
We’re always looking for individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG, and play a part in driving the group forward on its exciting journey. So, if you’re ready to take the next big step in your career, challenge yourself every day and evolve with the world around you, THG is ready for you.
THG Nutrition is one of the world’s leading players in online sports and nutrition retail. Our brands are breaking boundaries and growing at a relentless pace.
We’re home to the world’s largest online sports nutrition brand Myprotein, including its family of brands Myvegan, Myvitamins, Command, MP Clothing and Myprotein Pro, as well as Exante. All are loved and trusted by millions of fans worldwide.
With everything from manufacture and new product development to content creation, marketing and logistics delivered in-house, THG Nutrition is perfectly positioned to consistently deliver rapid growth in a fast-moving, global industry. We also partner with a network of more than 19,000 influencers to ensure brands can reach their audience, anywhere in the world.
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the team.
Senior CRM Executive Position
We're now recruiting an exciting new position for a Sr. CRM Executive to join our Nutrition CRM Team to work on across our global sites. Customer Relationship is the process of managing interactions with existing and prospective customers during a sales process. Interactions are handled via email, SMS, push notification and social platforms.
Through these interactions you will learn more about the audience and their behaviours which will allow you to better engage with them. The Nutrition CRM Team is always flourishing and incredibly engaging.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Development and delivery of CRM campaigns across a handful of our global sites
- Liaising with trading teams to ensure campaigns meet business expectations and are aligned with brand and trading goals
- Working closely with data teams to gain insight into audiences to drive strategic decisions
- Testing different execution strategies to improve audience engagement via retention initiatives, varying messaging content and audience segments
- Reporting back to stakeholders the performance of campaigns and strategies each month
- Work with other marketing channel owners on database growth tactics and support the delivery of these to ensure we’re constantly driving the growth of our databases.
- Comfortable working with data and taking insight from data points
- Strong attention to detail with a prideful sense of ownership over projects
- Ability to manage multiple work streams at the same time, having a pragmatic approach to prioritisation
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
- Whilst it’s not essential to have creative skills, a creative flair and passion for creating quality communications would be ideal - this person in this position needs to take pride in the way our emails represent Myprotein, and how our customers engage them.
Because of the high volumes of applications our opportunities attract, it sometimes takes us time to review and consider them all. We endeavour to respond to every application we receive within 14 days. If you haven't heard from us within that time frame or should you have any specific questions about this or other applications for positions at THG please contact one of our Talent team to discuss further.
THG is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive environment and hence welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for this job